Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HypnAerosession subliminal messages
  • Onthepath
    Hi,

Can someone please post the subliminal messages that are used in the HypnAerosession CD? I'm sure that they are just used for relaxation and building arousal but I'm curious about what is being suggested and others probably are as well. Perhaps this information could also be listed on the HypnAerosession product detail page. This would be similar to what the BrainSync website does for those tracks that have subliminal messages.

Many thanks to everyone who put this together. I just purchased the CD last night and I am looking forward to trying it out! I am a little bummed though that Nikki turned down the project, but thanks for trying. I'm sure that spending some time with Alana will be just as enjoyable.

Onthepath
  • rumelrumel
    Onthepath,

Thanks for ordering the CD's. In answer to your question I've printed the subliminals inside the CD liner notes so the listener gets full disclosure about what is streaming into his brain. I know that many other erotic hypnosis providers also use sublimininals but they don't tell you what they are pumping into your mind. Just so you guys know, I want to maintain truth and transparency here. I'm not feeding you messages to buy any other products or plant ideas to alter your lifestyle or get you 'hooked" on anything other than yourself. These affirmations are all about maximizing your enjoyment. For the benefit of others who might be concerned, here's the content of the printed text -

"Also employed in this recording is a subliminal looping audio track with positive affirmations. The following affirmations have been employed :

"I accept these truths; I deserve this pleasure; I relax and let worries go; I am patient with my body; I welcome new sensations; I feel arousal in my prostate; I am aroused by my arousal; I enjoy my body and pleasure; My mind is open to suggestion; I am excited by new experiences; I enjoy myself without expectations; I am content with any pleasure I get; I have multiple full body orgasms; I use my mind to help my pleasure grow; I experience orgasms naturally"

The musical score selections were chosen for their ambient melodic
    qualities with non- specific themes to support whatever mental imagery
    the listener chooses to manifest. There is enough variety in the
    presentation to prevent boredom from repetitive listening.

I sincerly hope you enjoy this guided session as 'Alana' leads you
    into a relaxed state of mind and body so you may manifest the exciting joys that
    lie within you. If you have suggestions or comments on how to improve this
    HypnAerosession, I would like to hear them.

Good Vibes to You!
    Rumel"

I hope this eases any concerns you may have had.
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    Not sure if this is allowed but I apologize to Rummel if it isn't.

Here is a scanned image from the CD booklet.

Subliminal Messages:
  • BusterBuster
    SLIDING DEEPER NOW!

Have fun y'all.
  • rumelrumel
    Hey Buster,

:lol: Curses! Foiled again! :lol:
    :lol: You've given away my secret code words! :lol:
    :lol: I'll never be able to take over the world! :lol:
    :lol: Now even the Troll knows of the conspiracy :lol:
  • Onthepath
    Perfect! Thanks everyone!

Onthepath
  • mog
    Hi All,

I have one on order.

Are alpha/theta subliminal beats included? I like those!

Mog
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Rumel,

I just couldn't hold it in anymore. It is too good to keep to myself.

The one thing that I have learned from multiple sessions with the audio is that you really can get to that relaxing state quicker the more you listen.

Have a great evening everyone!
  • rumelrumel
    Hi mog,

Thanks for also ordering the CD's. In answer to your question, I've touched upon this in the printed CD liner notes. For the benefit of others who might be interested, here's the content of the printed text -

"Notes about this Recording

The Super-O is an amorphous event, with nuances of sensation and feelings encompassing the entire body. Each hypnosession will have an indeterminate outcome, the best one can hope for is to establish a physical and psychic environment warmly receptive to this orgasmic experience. This hypnosession is intended to provide that psychic environment, but the listener, must provide the other elements that will facilitate the continuing journey. The focus of this hypnosession is to induce a relaxed physical state while enhancing a man's level of arousal to bring him to the threshold of the orgasmic doorway. There are many variable combinations involved to achieve a Super-O. Ultimately, only the individual can decipher the unique combination to unlock the door to the Super-O, even then, he must make the leap of faith to open it and step through. This recording can only be an effective tool when combined with other tools to construct your bridge to the Super-O and allow you to cross over. Enjoy your session without expectations and surprising, wonderful sensations will likely be yours.

This recording employs a technique called brain wave entrainment utilizing binaural beats to help induce a reciprocal brain wave state. Initially tones begin in Beta level state (16 Hz.) and soon drop down incrementally, through the Beta state into a low Alpha wave state (7.5 Hz.). Low Alpha - high Theta wave states have been shown to enhance relaxation, visualization, creativity, meditation, intuition and memory.

For the best effect, this recording should be listened to utilizing high quality stereo headphones. Repetitive listening will increase session effectiveness as your mind will be able to enter the relaxed trance state easier with each subsequent listening experience."

It is my understanding the Theta wave state is more conducive to deep full body relaxation, almost a dream state. I felt that would be going to far down in consciousness, I didn't want to put you guys to sleep before the pleasure action was to begin. The program steps down in one minute segments from the normal alert Beta state to the receptive low-Alpha state where it remains for the balance of the session.
  • Virg
    Rumel,

Thanks for all the info. It is clear you have worked hard on this.

Virg
    Buster, I have noticed this too. It concerns me a little bit for a noobie. However, I was able to achieve the p-waves first try. Second time I was shaking all over on my back - looked like a tornado hit my bed after it was all over!!
  • mog
    Hi Rumel,

Thanks for the gen on the CD. I already use five tracks with subliminal binaural beats and I know how effective they can be.

I haven't yet received the CDs but I shall be plugging them into the player as soon as they arrive.

I'll report back on results - if I survive.

You efforts are appreciated.

Mog
  • BusterBuster
    I can't wait to hear what you think of it Grand Master Mog. Full report please.

Take it easy.
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi rumel,
    I did get my first time to listen to the CD last night. Very Very good!!, Great job !!...

As I think you know, I'm not new to the Aneros or toys, but this is a welcome new way for me to relax before a session.

I love the Beta level states, music, and also the young lady close to the end that wants to moan with me... :D

I have some great Bose headphones so it definitely is a plus, but I start going so hard at the end, that I almost lose them off my head... :(

Again, Great Job !!, and IMHO all newbies should start with this CD, I do believe it will help them overcome the tension they have and so many of them talk about here on the forum. :D
    "Just Let Go" :lol: :twisted: :wink: :oops: :P :D :)