Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Reach for Joy
  • BoPBoP
    I was thinking about constant discussion we have here on forums about not forcing the feelings and letting go, trying to explain to novice friends that it comes itself and I stumbled up on an interesting idea.
    It is sort of simple - word Orgasm creates a wrong connection, here is why: Male can have an orgasm from normal stimulation, it ends with ejaculation and all the stuff that comes with it. When someone decides
    to try aneros to have Super Orgasm he has experienced one before and not one time usually many times. This forms very solid foundation and from it comes wrong understanding.
    You see, when you eat something you never tasted you record the feeling and match it to a name, your mind does it, as you eat it again and again you have collected a database and can now tag the taste as lets say
    milk, so if you never drink milk how do you know it is milk? Now if we apply this to my orgasm example where a foundation is already built and by saying Orgasm person already links this word to his experience, while his experience might hold only ejaculatory orgasm.
    By saying "Super Orgasm" this link leads person to believe it will feel alike to what he/she felt but will be much more intense. This is where I think problem with understanding comes in, "Super Orgasm " and "Orgasm" are
    very different they both feel good that that is the reason they are called similar but they are fundamentally different experiences.
    We sometimes say: well you are forcing your orgasm and that is why it draws back, it's because you want it too much. My conclusion is that you can not force something you never felt same as you can not force a tease
    you never tasted, while you can feel the taste of something you did experienced. By forcing and going for that orgasm person pushed himself toward his known experience not another kind of experience and that is why he
    can not get the "taste" of that new feeling. This is simple while I think it is fundamental in the mid part of what we call "rewiring". My conclusion is that I would call "Super O" a Bliss or Joy in order to separate these different experiences.

Hope this makes sense.
  • Edit
    Would you say that Super O's and Tantric O's are quite similar?
  • BoPBoP
    ohmy06 said:

Would you say that Super O's and Tantric O's are quite similar?

What do you mean by "tantric O"?
  • Edit
    The Orgasms that one experiences in tantric sex. It seems to be very similar to the KSMO practice O's and I would guess similar to what I know as a super O. That's just why I was curious as to others experience with it.
  • BoPBoP
    ohmy06 said:

The Orgasms that one experiences in tantric sex. It seems to be very similar to the KSMO practice O's and I would guess similar to what I know as a super O. That's just why I was curious as to others experience with it.

I think every orgasm is different and unique but we all call them orgasms since they relate to the meaning of the word. I was trying to bring over a point that calling this new type of feeling an orgasm can create a mind set because people felt orgasms before and will relate only to that experience and not looking for other feelings. By understanding that this is different experience it might be easier to concentrate on something new than trying to force the feelings body is used to. KSMO orgasm is different from all types of orgasms I had in fact as you change the way you achieve an orgasm it will change the experience.
  • darwindarwin
    BoP-

beautiful avatar.

darwin
  • BoPBoP
    darwin said:

BoP-

beautiful avatar.

darwin

Thanks darwin.

I do some abstract painting when I am in the mood and decided to create an avatar.
  • marmot
    BoP, you raise the very interesting question as to what the various non-ejaculatory experiences should be called. I just checked some Web definitions of "orgasm", and most of them refer to a peak, pleasurable, muscular, ejaculatory, sexual experience. Naturally a newbie would expect that a Super-O would simply be a grander version of same, yet it differs in many important ways. Sometimes lasting more than hour, it could hardly be called "peak". Although muscular contractions are a part of it, internal sensations play a greater role. Ejaculation usually doesn't happen. For me and some others who have described their experiences on this forum, it is closer to spiritual than sexual.

So what should it be called? In the beginning, Brian Mayfield and others developed a vocabulary which has become incorporated into this subculture, and "Super-O" is the best-known term, so I think change would be difficult. If I were to chose another term, it would be "Ecstasy". However the experience is different for each person, and I think it would be hard to agree on a term which everyone feels comfortable with, so I would chose to stay with "Super-O". Besides, after all this time, it has its own learned meaning.

Often newbies in the forum are advised to study the Wiki. Hopefully this will give them a realistic perspective and expectation.

Thanks for raising the question. It's always interesting to see what "Super-O" comes to mean to people as they travel this path.

Marmot
  • BoPBoP
    Thanks for your response marmot and you did hit the point in full.
    I have no intention of changing the term but rather maybe find a way show people that Orgasm and Super Orgasm are different things. In my understanding when people say "I almost have it but can't grab it, and the it goes away" they are going for the release thinking this is it, here I come, assuming this experience is similar to what they had. We all know this method does not work but almost everyone is faced with it. I know I was.
  • Edit
    I suppose in the end who cares? As long as we're lost in the bliss and it's one of the best times we've ever had that's all that mattters. I think a lot of us are curious if we're there or there's more to come!
  • BoPBoP
    ohmy06 said:

I suppose in the end who cares? As long as we're lost in the bliss and it's one of the best times we've ever had that's all that mattters. I think a lot of us are curious if we're there or there's more to come!

Well we do repeat this over and over to new people I am looking for another way to explain it.
  • Edit
    And I a way to compare it. I guess we're all still searching --- that's the fun part of the journey if we let it be I suppose. I'm a bit too analytical about it all.