Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The HypnAerosession CD - Testimonial
  • BusterBuster
    Greetings,

I was given the honor of "beta testing" this audio program a month or so ago. What I can report here is that I have had some of my most incredible sessions with it. My best so far was with warming up with a 20 KSMO session then settling in and listening to this audio program. I don't believe that I will ever forget that session. The intensity was exquisite. It is a couple of hours in total length, but I have seldom made it passed about 1 hour 15 minutes. Given more time, I am interested in taking it to the end.

What it accomplishes is it gets you to relax. You have heard it here time and time again that relaxing is key. She goes through several steps to get you to concentrate on your breathing without any emphasis on your Aneros. After a bit of this relaxing technique, Alana, your guide, instructs you to do some squeezing. I have been able to get to what I call a "baseline" orgasm and stay there for up to 45 minutes with my Super O's starting from there. Quite thrilling.

You can tell that there was a lot of work put into this program (thanks guys) and I really do feel as though those members of our community that have difficulty relaxing will benefit from this program. It will be a nice addition even for those guys that have no issues with relaxing because her voice is very calming and exciting to listen to.

I am open to any questions or comments. It is worth adding to your collection to kick it up a notch.
  • Onthepath
    Hi Buster,

That sounds very interesting. Do you have a link for us?

Onthepath
  • GrandTiger
    This sounds awesome. When will it be available, and will it be sold on this website?
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Guys,

From what I understand, this presentation is available on the Aneros site as of today 6/13/08. That is what the announcement above said. I have not looked in their shopping area but you can get it from your friends at Aneros. I think it is a great compliment to what they sell.

It really is something that can help you ramp up. I have used it with my Fleshlight (with Aneros) as well.
  • rumelrumel
    Buster,
    Thank you very much for that positive review, obviously I have a vested interest in this product and hope it sells well, but I want everyone to know that this is a collaborative effort with significant input of ideas and critiques from Expert members of the Forum – Brian Mayfield, Darwin, Hlaser99 & Pan, without whom this just would not have come to reality.

Onthepath, You are already at the link, currently the only place that will be selling this product is the Aneros web site.

GrandTiger, The product should be available very soon, the Aneros people may be having some technical difficulties (Friday the Thirteenth Gremlins perhaps?) getting this listed in their “SHOP” pages, but they have the product in stock and will be able to ship soon I'm fairly certain.
  • BusterBuster
    I did not mention the others by name because I did not know who wanted to be known. But now that you have spilled it, Hlaser99, Darwin, BF & Pan.....great work. It is an excellent program! What an esteemed group of men working for the help of others!
  • proto
    It is already the 14th of June in my timezone, so they're running out of time! :-)

In seriousness, it'd be nice to know at least something about what page we will find this product on when it's available or how much it will cost. Which reminds me, and I suspect I'm hoping for too much here, is there any chance this will be available as an MP3/AAC/OGG/whatever to download?

This session sounds like just what I was hoping for after listening to Nikki's Aneros session, so I have high hopes.
  • rumelrumel
    Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, the product is now up on the Aneros web site, see - http://www.aneros.com/detail.php?id=102 , check out the short teaser audio sample too!
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Rumel,

Good job on the pricing. Keep it affordable and it will help the most amount of guys. I am sure you will have a success with it.
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    http://www.aneros.com/HypnAerosession_Teaser.mp3

Listening to the demo I was able to fall into a deep state of relaxation and seeing colors of Orange, red, and purple flashes!! ONLY 53 seconds... Imagine what 2 1/2 hours will bring!! I can't wait and am sold!!

Thanks to everyone involved in the project for your hard work and contributions to the community!! Most importantly, THANK YOU RUMEL!!!! 8)
  • johntrevy
    Articwolves, i can only say that you are in for a treat. Also if you were seing colors, all i can say is WOW!Even as one of the Beta-Testers, i am kinda envious.

Johntrevy.
  • ArcticWolvesArcticWolves
    Yes John, I'm experiencing flashes of different colors of light just from that demo clip. I was very skeptical when I heard about this new CD. I was like yeah right what can a CD do to enhance my sessions. It is from the demo-clip alone and my body reactions that sold me into buying the CD. I can't wait for it to arrive.

The trick is to just completely RELAX and let yourself enjoy every moment of this bliss.

Proto:

Unfortunately, there won't be an mp3 version at this time due to copyright infringement concerns according to B Mayfield.
  • GrandTiger
    When I posted earlier I hadn't noticed the announcement.

Just placed my order! I bet these are selling like hot cakes.

Many thanks to all the contributors; I'm looking forward to this ...
  • darwindarwin
    folks-

others of us helped, but the driving force and creative genius behind the recording is rumel.

darwin
  • pnomanpnoman
    Yo! That sample was cool! I thought it would be more along the lines of something subliminal. You know- like cows mooing and birds chirping while there was some secret message being relayed.

Her voice and the reverb sound effects were nice. I'm gonna get it now.
  • rumelrumel
    pnoman,

“… like cows mooing and birds chirping … “, that’s funny! There are subliminal affirmations in the recording - see http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3065 for a listing of them, but don’t worry they won’t make you want to wear silk panties or anything like that. The session is mainly about getting you to feel comfortable with yourself both physically and mentally.
    I’ll be looking forward to hearing your results with it.
    P.S. I am working on a supplemental disc that incorporates the sounds of a babbling brook with chirping birds in the background (but no mooing cows). :D
  • JIH
    Excellent CD! More than worth the money. The moaning woman puts me over the edge. More moaning women please. I wonder what the sound of multiple moaning women would do? Maybe a room full of moaning women:)
  • rumelrumel
    JIH,

Thanks for the complement! In addition to the supplemental disc mentioned above. I’m also in development of another companion disc that prominently features two women moaning in sync with gently breaking ocean waves (idea courtesy of member ‘johntrevy’) which I believe you might be interested in hearing.
  • JIH
    ...two women moaning in sync with gently breaking ocean waves...? Move over Madonna. Put me down! When can you ship it? :)
  • rumelrumel
    JIH,

It is still in development, I only have a beta version at this time. Sorry, no release date is scheduled presently, but it will be sometime this year.

As regards to a roomfull of moaning women, I have experimented with overdubbing multiple tracks, but I don't like the resultant muddled sound, it is more noise than amplified erotica. Any more than three voices become disconcerting and difficult, if not impossible, to discern distintctly. It is a real trial and error process for me to get the sounds balanced pleasingly for my sensibilities.
  • JIH
    Suggestions.

Things I love to hear a woman whisper in-between moans (maybe we could take a poll on this):

"that's good baby"
    "oh yeh, give it to me, give it to me"
    "good boy"
    "I want your cum"
    "I want to feel your cum inside me"
    "fuck me"

Things I hate to hear:

"don't stop"
    "don't cum yet"
    "harder, harder"
    "faster, faster"

(All these things seem to add tension and pressure.)

Does anyone agree with me here or am I all alone on this?

BTW, I absolutely love the way Alana takes control and tells you when to contract and when to release and the way she says "Hold it, hold it...." I get hard just thinking about her voice saying these words!!!
  • rumelrumel
    JIH,

“… I absolutely love the way Alana takes control and tells you when to contract and when to release and the way she says "Hold it, hold it...." I get hard just thinking about her voice saying these words!!!”

You are quite right about that! She does indeed sensuously lead us where we want to go! Thanks for your comments, ideas for future projects are appreciated.

My collaborators and I discussed the extent to which the use of “earthy” language and imagery should be employed and I decided to try and make the session accessible and acceptable to as wide a range of listeners as possible. As such, I felt the program needed to be more generic in approach. This allows the listener to bring his own fantasy thoughts and language into the recording rather than feeding him erotic fantasies that he may find distasteful or simply un-provocative.
    I wanted the gay members of our community to find this a useful tool for them as well, so I didn’t focus on specific male/female fantasies. We have also discussed the possibility of developing a more graphic version with more explicit fantasy imagery but the problem with that is as one gets more specific in the imagery created you start to decrease the population to whom this would appeal or be useful for. I genuinely believe the present version strikes a good compromise on this account.
  • Alana
    Hi JIH!!

Wow, thank you so much for your compliment! I am so happy to see you enjoying Rumel's CD. The Joy I experience, leading you to that level of deep Pleasure... is Mutual.

'Enjoy the Ride'

'Alana'
  • JIH
    A message from the Goddess with the magical voice. Oh man. Just thinking of Alana's sexy voice has given me a flash-back. Thank you Alana. On my. It's back to bed for me on this rainy Houston morning. Alana and I have a session coming on. I can feel it coming. See you guys later.