Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I'm trying to get the O, anything I could be doing better?
  • Dera
    Usually I lube up, lie on my stomach or side, and then use it by continually contracting different muscles. I try different motions and such, and I keep trying to find the most pleasurable one, but I feel like I keep chasing it, and keep falling short. Usually I go limp from having to wait so long to get pleasure from it alone without stimulation, and then after being limp, I begin to lose pleasure. I just can't wait with it being limp and stay aroused, I usually lose the passion, and feel like just finishing up.

I get a lot of different pleasures, and sensations, but I never quite make it. I have had sessions for well over an hour before, and I never quite make it. The finishes though are amazing, which is why I ordered a second aneros. They would be worth it just for the regular climax, now I want the real stuff. Anything you guys do in addition to the typical routine in particular, or am I missing something?
  • rumelrumel
    Hi Dera,

Welcome to the Forum,

I perceive from your post a couple of things that may be impeding you. First (and most important IMHO), as you said “…but I feel like I keep chasing it, and keep falling short.” Chasing the Super-O is almost always certain to fail. A myriad of conditions need to be right for the Super-O to visit you, chasing is futile, so just relax and let the Super-O come to you. Second, many men remain flaccid during Aneros use, this is not necessarily an indication of lack of arousal, erections may come and go during the course of a session. Try to avoid becoming preoccupied with the state of your penis. Let your focus instead be on nourishing and amplifying your deeper, inner feelings/sensations. Third, as good as a traditional ejaculatory orgasm feels utilizing your Aneros, I would recommend against this practice as you are pre-programming a conditioned response in yourself that may make it increasingly difficult to reach the necessary state for the Super-O to pounce upon you.
    Those are just my thoughts, I hope this helps you enjoy future sessions.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Greeting Dera!

Hey, a fellow Floridian, I see!

Like the song by Meatloaf, Rumel "took the words right out of my mouth."

The only thing I can add, at this point in your sessions, is to do your Aneros sessions on different days from your Traditional orgasms for the
    time being! (This will give you a kind of build-up of desire and make you hornier all the time.)

I never have an erection during an Aneros session and I limit my traditional orgasms to twice a week, presently. I usually have a great Aneros session
    a day or two after my last traditional orgasm! I know it's hard to not put the "happy ending" on your Aneros sessions! But, if you just lay there and
    kind-of meditate on your Prostate and relax and breathe, afterwards I think this might allow you to end the session without absolutely going nuts!
    I have learned over the years, to appreciate the state of mind and body, when I am very, very horny!

Hope this helps!

Later, Hlaser99
  • BoPBoP
    Dera said:

Usually I lube up, lie on my stomach or side, and then use it by continually contracting different muscles. I try different motions and such, and I keep trying to find the most pleasurable one, but I feel like I keep chasing it, and keep falling short. Usually I go limp from having to wait so long to get pleasure from it alone without stimulation, and then after being limp, I begin to lose pleasure. I just can't wait with it being limp and stay aroused, I usually lose the passion, and feel like just finishing up.

I get a lot of different pleasures, and sensations, but I never quite make it. I have had sessions for well over an hour before, and I never quite make it. The finishes though are amazing, which is why I ordered a second aneros. They would be worth it just for the regular climax, now I want the real stuff. Anything you guys do in addition to the typical routine in particular, or am I missing something?

Hey Dera!

I would like to ask you a question that might sound weird but can help you understand more about the experience. The question is : What are you chasing? You mentioned chasing and many people do but how can you chase something you did not experience? You do not know what you are after that is the reason this experience slips away when you are about to have it. What happens is you try to force it and you do not know what you are forcing but rather your mind tries to force normal sexual response you always had and this new experience does not open.
    Try to discover it, not experience it. Discovery means that you are looking at it and have no clue what it is you are in viewing "feeling" and you do not try to imagine how it will or should feel you are just discovering.

Hope this helps, good luck.