Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Second aneros decesion
  • MJizzy
    I've been using the MGX about 4 months now. Its been a pleasurable experience but I so far haven't achieved the Super-O.

So I've been doing some research and I've narrowed down my choices to the Progasm, Eupho and possibly Helix. Bearing in mind I'm making this purchase purely in attempt to help me achieve the Super-O, what would you guys suggest?
  • skeeter_gskeeter_g
    Hi MJizzy,

That is a hard one... and IMHO, I would use the MGX a bit longer to try and achieve my goal of Super-O first. Do you feel like you are already "rewired body and mind"? Then go for that new model.

If you like the fullness, or think you would like the fullness, then go with the Progasm, but the Progasm does not move quite as much as the smaller diameters.

If you are looking for just a bit different style or feel, then probably the Helix is the way to go. The Helix is very nice and a good compliment to the MGX. I accomplished my first Aneros orgasm with the Helix.

I dont know but, if I were you, you may not want to go with the Eupho at this time, it is really a bit more for the experienced user, and you may not be happy with it.

Remember this is only my opinion, and you have to make the ultimate decision. (the Progasm is very nice indeed!). :D
  • thhn
    MJizzy:
    I have had the mgx for a time now and wanted to try something else, so I purchased the helix. I like the feel of the helix and can tell it is larger. For me, it feels quite different, and although I have only had it for a couple weeks, I am very pleased with it. It seems to do things for me that the mgx was not. I have not reached the super O yet but feel I am closer by the day
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    MJizzy said:

I've been using the MGX about 4 months now. Its been a pleasurable experience but I so far haven't achieved the Super-O.

So I've been doing some research and I've narrowed down my choices to the Progasm, Eupho and possibly Helix. Bearing in mind I'm making this purchase purely in attempt to help me achieve the Super-O, what would you guys suggest?

Hi MJizzy!

Welcome to the Forum!

I agree with skeeter_g on his assessment!

The thing is . . . ALL the models seem to give me both a "good" and a "different" ride! Once your "re-wiring" is completed and you have
    a few Dry Orgasms under your belt, you will probably want ALL the models, like me and allot of others!

I can understand wanting a little variety and a little different feel, tho. There aren't any wrong choices here, I guess, but my favorite
    is the Eupho, but the Helix is a little different ride, too! I would choose from these???

My 2 Cents???

Later, Hlaser99