Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Peridise users
  • ffd71
    To those of you who have used the peridise. I recently purchased the beginner set peridise. Last Friday I started out with the smaller one and almost instantaneous I got those involuntaries moving. I inserted the bigger one later and had some awesome involuntaries however it does not go in all the way.

The next day I followed the instructions to the letter. I inserted the larger one and inserted the end just inside the rectum. I did the contractions and all of a sudden, I felt like I was headed for a orgasm and my muscles quivered and spit it out. Ever had that happen? Man I was disappointed because it was headed in the right direction and I didn't even realize it was out until later.

The question I have is that after doing the contractions, it says in the instructions to let the body pull the peridise into the body. My peridise doesn't go in any further unless I push it in further. Anyone have this happen? I thought the body would pull it further inside by the involuntaries but it is sticking out there with only the head of the peridise inside. Any suggestions?
  • darwindarwin
    it should pull itself in so that all that remains outside is the last little bead and the handle.

maybe you aren't using enough lube.

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Guys!

Darwin is, of course, right!

But, IMHO . . . just push it in to the right place and experience will take care of ALL the rest later on???

Just my 2 cents!

Later, Hlaser99