Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

one step forward, two steps back
  • thhn
    I recently received my MGX after reading all the info on this board for many weeks. My wife would be out of town for a week so it was the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with it. My first two sessions were quite uneventful but enjoyed it just the same. On my third session I started having involuntarys shortly and it increased to the mgx taking over briefly and hammering me. It lifted my ass right off the bed and I moaned out loud a few times. I felt I was well on my way. All sessions the rest of the week were quite pleasant but no where near that experience. I was using it at least twice a day so I figured I just needed some time off.
    I gave it four or five days and was quite anxious to try again. This time - nothing! not even a twitch. Since then I have had probably five more sessions with little results. It feels great, and I can feel the waves beginning but they go nowhere. These sessions last for an hour or so and I find myself giving up because I feel nothing. I'm getting a bit discouraged but will by no means give up.

I'm just wondering if it is unusual to have such a great ride and now get nowhere? I have read much on the forum and feel like I am following the right course. I know I should'nt expect great success in only a month or so but my concern is I feel like I am moving backwards?
    Do you suppose I am going through a rewiring phase? Should I just stay the course?
  • bonerownerbonerowner
    I sympathize with your frustration, however there is no set path that everyone follows - every rewiring process is different. Some people go for a long time without ever feeling those great feelings that you experienced, so count yourself as lucky - now at least you realize the potential.

You just need to relax and not try so hard - don't pressure yourself in to having to feel any certain way. It's not a race or contest.

I have read that even the most avid and experienced users do not always experience mini-o's or super-o's with every session. The orgasm is a mysterious thing, and your rewiring process is going to help you understand your body and how to reach the desired elevated state that you are seeking.

Good luck, and don't get discouraged - just keep trying to relax and enjoy even the mildest feelings that the Aneros offers you.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi thhn!

And Welcome to the Forum!

Bonerowner is right and gives you some good advice!

You can't hurry the process and (as bonerowner has said) I don't score every session either! (Sometimes I even have "dry spells"
    with not much of anything; but these are always followed by a new and higher level of Dry Orgasm after this dry spell!)

IMHO, the body needs time to acclimate to ALL the new and totally different experiences and feelings that are now happening! (the "re-wiring")

My advice is to relax and enjoy your Journey! (your body knowledge will let you know when you are ready!)

Later, Hlaser99
  • thhn
    thank you both for your replys. I realy figured as much but guess I needed to hear it from someone with more experience than myself.
    I am finding that since using the aneros that I am getting an erection less often (I'm not talking about when I am using the aneros) do you suppose that is a part of the rewiring process as well?
    For the first time in my life (I'm in my 50's) I had a bit of an issue getting it up while having sex with my wife. It was there in the end but usually I can get a hard on in seconds?
  • Yup bonerowner is right! I've had mine for over a year and 15 sessions down the line and not felt much of anything...a twinge here or there that's about it!
  • mrbater
    thhn said:

thank you both for your replys. I realy figured as much but guess I needed to hear it from someone with more experience than myself.
    I am finding that since using the aneros that I am getting an erection less often (I'm not talking about when I am using the aneros) do you suppose that is a part of the rewiring process as well?
    For the first time in my life (I'm in my 50's) I had a bit of an issue getting it up while having sex with my wife. It was there in the end but usually I can get a hard on in seconds?

I've only just got my MGX and I've found I have only had weak erections since I used the Aneros on Friday night. I know it's early days yet and I've only tried it once but I've masturbated twice since using it and ejaculated OK but my cock has been quite soft both times? I hope this isn't a permanent thing?

Any comments out there?