Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question regarding guarantee and return policies
  • bonerownerbonerowner
    I have a question regarding the return policies for Aneros products (http://www.aneros.com/guarantee.php).

I am NOT planning on returning my Aneros, I am very happy with it, however I was telling a friend about the Aneros, and mentioned the guarantee to him. He was intrigued and may buy one. My question is: does the return policy apply to ANY aneros product purchased from any vendor, or does it only apply to devices that are purchased through aneros.com?
  • Old WolfOld Wolf
    Hi, With respect, your questions are answered by your link.

In a nutshell:

Only if purchased through Aneros.com

Full refund on SGX/MGX

Partial refund on all others except Progasm.

Progasm. Nil refund

Now, what was it that's supposed to make you go blind :wink:

Old Wolf
  • bonerownerbonerowner
    thanks.

This offer is only valid for massagers purchased through Aneros.com.

oops - didn't see that ;)
  • johntrevy
    lol, from my point of view, why would i want to return somthing that gives me ulimited pleasure?
    I think anyone can learn MMO its just a matter of patience.

Johntrevy.
  • bonerownerbonerowner
    johntrevy said:

lol, from my point of view, why would i want to return somthing that gives me ulimited pleasure?
    I think anyone can learn MMO its just a matter of patience.

Johntrevy.

I agree, and do not plan on returning the device, but the promise seemed to intrigue my friend, so I thought I would ask.
  • johntrevy
    Hmmm, sounds lik your friend isnt too sure of himself. JUst tell him of the policy and just go withe flow. The more he worries about it, the more likely he will be to return his aneros.
  • bonerownerbonerowner
    johntrevy said:

Hmmm, sounds lik your friend isnt too sure of himself. JUst tell him of the policy and just go withe flow. The more he worries about it, the more likely he will be to return his aneros.

Well, the thought of anything anal is foreign to him, and he seems to be skeptical of the dramatic super-o claims/videos. If he ends up ordering I am sure he will be happy, as I am. I have not had a mini or super o yet, but I can feel that they are waiting around the corner. I can relate to how my friend feels, though - I have been enticed before by money back guarantees for various products through the years, and I have yet to actually return anything that I have ever bought for a refund.