Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Another Newbie
  • O'shea
    I just received my Helix in the mail last week. I've only only had two sessions with it and so far no O's but some very pleasant sensations. It went in easily and was very comfortable once inserted. Not sure I like the handle though. Kind of an interesting thing happened this morning. I woke up early and thiniking of my last session (a couple of days ago) I began to experience involuntary contractions without the Helix inserted. I thoutht to myself, this is kind of strange but decided to just lay there, relax and focus on what was happening. The more I focused on what I was feeling, the stronger the contractions got and a very pleasant feeling was building inside me. I didn't have an erection but my penis was oozing precum. By now, I'm thinking I'm on my way to an orgasm when the damn alarm clock went off and I lost concentration. That killed it but I'm sure looking forward to tonight! Is it common for guys to have these kind of butt twitching contractions without the Aneros? I look forward to hearing from you.
  • OH!!
    Sounds good O'Shea. Yeah, the Aneros tends to teach your brain where things are and what they feel like so once you are accustomed you can start having hands free orgasms even without the Aneros - though typically they are better with it in.

Next time try lightly touching your nipples over and over. You will eventually really get excited. It's kind of cool once you figure out how much pleasure you can get doing this.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    [quote=O'shea]I just received my Helix in the mail last week. I've only only had two sessions with it and so far no O's but some very pleasant sensations. It went in easily and was very comfortable once inserted. Not sure I like the handle though. Kind of an interesting thing happened this morning. I woke up early and thiniking of my last session (a couple of days ago) I began to experience involuntary contractions without the Helix inserted. I thoutht to myself, this is kind of strange but decided to just lay there, relax and focus on what was happening. The more I focused on what I was feeling, the stronger the contractions got and a very pleasant feeling was building inside me. I didn't have an erection but my penis was oozing precum. By now, I'm thinking I'm on my way to an orgasm when the damn alarm clock went off and I lost concentration. That killed it but I'm sure looking forward to tonight! Is it common for guys to have these kind of butt twitching contractions without the Aneros? I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi O'shea!

Welcome to the Forum!

It sounds like you are definitely on the right path!

After your "re-wiring" takes place, you may experience the "Chair-Orgasms" that I do each morning! P-waves, contractions, Mini-O's
    and even Super-O's are indeed possible, even without your Aneros!

OH!! is right about the nipples too! It took me a couple of months to train mine. (by rubbing them, maybe 30 minutes a day . . . and during sessions)
    Now I have little mini O's or they can start a dry orgasm, during an Aneros session! (I have even had complete orgasms, just from my nipple-play alone!)

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser99