Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Been curious about Aneros for a while
  • I have been curious about the Aneros for several years. I stumbled upon their website a few years ago. Is the Aeros really the amazing product that it claims to be? Well, I have decided to find out. I have put many different things in my butt over the years. How can the Aneros be any different than your average butt-plug? So, my question would be, which one to get? I think I am going to buy the sublime set. This set includes the Helix and Eupho for $120.00. I'm going to order it today!
  • darwindarwin
    also get the lubricant applicator

http://www.aneros.com/detail.php?id=22

enjoy and let us know how it goes

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99

I have been curious about the Aneros for several years. I stumbled upon their website a few years ago. Is the Aeros really the amazing product that it claims to be? Well, I have decided to find out. I have put many different things in my butt over the years. How can the Aneros be any different than your average butt-plug? So, my question would be, which one to get? I think I am going to buy the sublime set. This set includes the Helix and Eupho for $120.00. I'm going to order it today!

Hi SecretlyWearingPanties!

First, welcome to the Forum!

The Aneros is way different than a butt plug, which just plugs your butt???

The Aneros quite simply, or actually not that simply, really . . . stimulates your prostate, anus and perineum! Stimulating these in unison can cause a neural loop to be set up! (causing a kind-of "self-perpetuating" orgasmic loop machine!) or this is how I view this wonderful phenomenon, as an experienced Aneros user, but still a lay person as to neural nets and so forth . . .

Any way, this set with the Helix and Eupho sounds perfect! Both are must-have models, in my opinion, and feel very different from each other! Variety is good!

But, welcome to the Forum again and If you have questions, just ask!

Later, Hlaser99
  • Well, I placed my order on Friday and received my shipment on Monday! Super fast shipping. My thanks go out to aneros and the postal service for such a rapid delivery. I have not had the opportunity to try the Helix out just yet, but I am looking forward to it!