Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Proposed Future Chat Topics
  • artformartform
    Proposed Future Chat Topic

It would be interesting to discuss complementary stimulae and Aneros use. A fair number of us also use KSMO and music plays a part for some there. Music effects and current neurological studies of neuroplasticity suggest a very close link in "rewiring" between eros and music. I'll post a question in the Forum and see what level of interest there might be. Thanks for initiating the Chats. I really enjoy the KSMO Chats when I have the time to participate there.

Thanks again.

artform
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Guys!

Count me in on a Aneros or Aneros/KSMO chat!

Especially if we can change the times to the weekend and at an earlier time, as in
    the thread to Support that Rumel and I have posted about times and frequencies!

Be there or be square!

Later, hlaser99
  • rumelrumel
    Support,

I agree with ‘artform’, Music choices would make a good topic for a future chat session. I would also like to hear a discussion of the various Mental Arousal techniques users may employ, as I think the mental aspect of the whole Aneros experience is absolutely crucial to successfully obtaining the Super-O state.
    Some additional topics for centering discussion upon might be :
    Health Aspects of Aneros usage
    Physical Stimulation techniques
    Partner's engagement
    Philosophical implications
    Spiritual implications
    Social implications
    Gender Interaction implications
    New Products, models incorporating user suggestions
    Scientific Studies
    Biometric Data of the Super-O phenomena
    Breathing techniques
    Exercise techniques
    Dietary considerations
  • Hi Support,
    I don't know if it can be accomplished, but I would love to be able to have an audio chat.
    Sometimes we just cannot get our entire points across with a typing session. I don't think this would bother anybody's secrecy, as nobody is showing their faces and the like. I just am not sure how we could accomplish it.

How we do the chats now, is sometime hard to follow a specific topic that is being addressed at the moment, unless all the participants have a tendency to hold back their thoughts a bit.

We start on different topics, and as we post, we cannot follow what was the main topic we were talking about in the first place. We kind of go down a "Rathole".

I like when, you, support,, really take charge and Type: "OK, first.....rumel....... Next ......Skeeter_g...... Next....Lets hear from hlaser99, then, we will let artform go next, after artform.... articwolves, then..... B. Mayfield". I think that works well for typing chats.

Start a topic then ask for comments to only that topic, then move on.

Dont get me wrong, I love these chats and I think some of us just cannot get out their thoughts enough,or fast enough. Anyway so much for that....

Now....As for future topics.....I think artform, hlaser99, and rumel have some great ideas!
    Maybe we should have 3 or 4 main topics within a single chat. I think we have the time per 2 hour chat session.

I do like Dietary (We have a lot of reference to Omega-3 on the forums recently). I like the idea of some good meditation music, (or ideas for music that is stimulating).
  • BusterBuster
    Hey, speaking of chats, did I miss the transcripts somewhere? I was unable to attend but I would like to look them over if I could. I hope it was a good chat for everyone there.
  • Hi

It would be interesting to have a discussion about the use of the Aneros as it relates to Tantric practices. I have had an experince that that has caused me to wonder about this.

Lowell