Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The "sweet spot" and Super "O" veterans?
  • Virg
    I am curious as to how many have achieved the Super "O" have a definite "sweet spot" vs. those that do not have, or have not located, their "sweet spot".

I have not found my "sweet spot" and after over 2 years, I have not had the Super "O". I am trying to determine if it is "required" for the Super "O", or not at al. So, all you guys that have been having SSSOOOOO much fun, chime in. Do you have, or do not have, a "sweet spot"?
  • Old WolfOld Wolf
    Hi Virg,

I definitely have a sweet spot and it is essential to my Super Os. Further, the sweet spot itself seems to have a sweet spot of its own, requiring millimetric precision of horizontal alignment. I sometimes spend ten minutes getting the P tab in the right place and then have to adjust it periodically whilst 'in the throes', so to speak.

I know when it is just right because I get a tingle along my urethra similar to that which accompanies ejaculation as well as a feeling of penetration through to my prostate

So basically, I can't O without sweet spot contact and can't Super O without hitting the sweet spot's sweet spot. I can get very close but then with a minuscule adjustment I can be over the edge in seconds.

Oddly, I sometimes hit, and retain, contact with the SS's SS from the word go.

Just one of the many idiosyncrasies of Aneros use...

I'm sad for you that you haven't been able to Super O and wish you success soon.

Old Wolf
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Virg,

I don't know where that damn thing it on me. I have looked, felt and prodded.....nothing! Doesn't seem to matter in my case. For that, I am thankful.

It sounds like you are having fun anyway, which is good.
  • dbltme
    While I have not even had a mini-O yet, I've become convinced that I do have a sweet spot. Right now it is just a general area that definitely produces more sensation/pleasure. It also produces that 'penetration through to the prostrate' feeling. FWIW, it is much easier for me to find it when I am getting the 'buzzing in the perineum' sensation, so you might try looking for it when you are getting that sensation.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Virg!

When I first started with Aneros Some years back, I had a definite sweet spot on my perineum. When the P-tab was on it, I almost orgasmed from that alone! I believe it was part of what it takes to have a Super-O.

Now, I don't seem to need to be spot on anymore, as I can have MMO's in a chair without anything???

Later, Hlaser99
  • virg,

My sweet spot was just a little right of my raphe. My helix, mgx and maximus all fell just a little bit shy of my perineum spot. The aneros that brought it all together was the eupho. It's p-tab is longer and reaches my spot well. But I was having super-o's without direct stimulation of my p-spot with my other models. Which to me means the super-o is more about prostate stimulation and redirecting sexual focus in your mind. This is why Zane's diet works so well for men and women as it raises dopamine levels in the brain.

la
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    As Hlaser has stated, generating a Super O does not require P-spot (Sweet Spot) stimulation per se (but it can make it a whole heck of a lot easier...particularly for newbies). The Aneros is a device that lowers the bar on the Super O by providing simultaneous stimulation of the prostate, anus, and perineal acupressure spot (Sweet spot). So in that sense to really get the most out of it, it's helpful to have proper engagement of your perineum.

One additional tip for locating the Sweet Spot....in a half seated, half reclined position, try playing with anal contractions combined with a rectal contractions. This "push-pull" motion can stir things up down there making the area more sensitive, and combined with the engorging effect that comes from this position, it often makes the P-spot easier to find.

Check it out!

B Mayfield
  • i've noticed with my progasm that i catch myself while in a good session..reaching down and slightly moving the p-tab a lil to my right..as it stays in constant direct contact anyway..as does the k-tab...it doesn't float back n forth..in and out as i've seen in many videos on x-tube..a slight adjustment sometimes brings a tingling as i pull it in...so i'm still searching and sometimes may have to adjust it just a bit a few times during a session...but when the waves n twitching start..phuck it i just keep on keeping on and ride it out...i love this progasm... :D