Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I'm a brand new Helix user, zero results, please help!
  • Hi,

I have just bought an Aneros Helix, and as soon as i unwrapped it i couldn't wait to stick it straight up my arse! After reading all the write ups on it i hoped for fireworks. Apart from some discomfort getting the head of it in it slipped into place ok. It was ok, i felt like i needed to piss/shit straight away, but these feeling went after i relaxed more in a hot bath.

I didn't feel very much at all! I have had a girlfriend massage my prostate with her finger a long time ago, and i know that 'fiery' pleasant 'i need a piss feeling' that it gave me. Once i got bored trying to use the Helix properly, i was manually pressing down on the handle to try and put pressure on my prostrate. I felt it more this way but it was awkward to do. Didn't feel anything from the Perineum tab either. I ended up sat on a hard chair, felt better than lying down in bed, but nothing much happened!

i) I'm wondering if i didn't lube enough (I didn't use much) and so maybe it wasn't moving around as much as it should??

ii) Could the Helix be a little short in length for me??

I ended up having a nice wank 3 hours after starting, a fraction better than normal, but no fireworks.

Any advice, help, would be very much appreciated.

Thankyou,

Matt
  • darwindarwin
    matt-

look in the Glossary sticky thread, under milestones.

then read the other stick threads.

yes, too little lube is bad. inject it if possible. buy a baby medicine dropper or baby medicine syringe at a drugstore. (similar to what the aneros site sells)

50% of first users experience the same as you.

you need to be patient and observant. this is not a quick fuck.

darwin
  • Thanks Darwin,

I appreciate your reply mate,

I realise it is a journey not a quicky so will soldier on. It is exciting to start something so new, just a little dissapointed the first time. Good to know this is common though for newbies, so i will keep trying and suspend any expectations for a while.

Thanks again,

Matt
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi streamycloud!

Welcome aboard!

Indeed, this is NOT a quicky . . .

It took me about 6 months to get my first Super-O! The best thing to do is enjoy the great P-waves and other good feelings along the way!

Enjoy your Journey . . .

Later, Hlaser99
  • I'm in the same boat.

I got my Helix about three weeks ago and have used it 5 times. It feels nice, but I'm getting very little in the way of "p-waves" or anything like that. I often enjoy anal penetration during sex / masturbation and I'm wondering if I should have chosen the larger Progasm.

Can anyone help?
  • I've had my helix for about 6 months and still no super-O

my advice to noobs is to be patient and stick with it. My sessions seemed to be one step forward and two steps back until I had some breakthrus. Now I wouldn't trade my helix for anything in the world.
  • I'm in the same boat.

I got my Helix about three weeks ago and have used it 5 times. It feels nice, but I'm getting very little in the way of "p-waves" or anything like that. I often enjoy anal penetration during sex / masturbation and I'm wondering if I should have chosen the larger Progasm.

Can anyone help?

well..i can tell u that being a progasm owner...my first aneros...and also have enjoyed penetrative anal sex with her vibes n dildo's, i'd say yes..go for the progasm...will let u know that it doesn't move alot..it's all on u...but i think the best thing about it is that when inserted its in constant and direct contact on ur prostate...meaning...with every pull-in and release u make its hitting right where u want it...when it start feeling the warm waves and twitching/shaking of the arms and legs...i start what i call rapid-fire pull-ins.., clenching as hard and fast as i canl ike 2 a second...say five or six in a row then pull in hard and hold...its like..thump..thump..thumping on ur prostate...lol..thats when the panting and moaning starts...hope this might help or steer u in the right direction...main point i wanted to make to you was..if u like getting anal..then the smaller models will prolly not do it for u
    ...when anally playing..i wanna feel it..i'm not gay and have been married a long time...but i just like that full feeling..the progasm delivers that...good luck...