Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

So Let Me Get This Straight...
  • Unlike a penile orgasm, where stimulation of the glan penis will provide instant feedback to the brain of the sensation; prostate stimulation, in this case the use of Aneros, requires the user to be in a state of meditation, and you have to tell your brain to feel for it in order to reach orgasm? Thus this process takes time and patience?
  • darwindarwin
    sounds like you're being skeptical (not uncommon).

no, that's not really it.

the problem is this: you have to train the nerves and muscles in your pelvis to recognize a new source of pleasure and to react accordingly.

the first time the aneros touches your prostate you may or may not feel pleasure. with subsequent times you will eventually feel it.

this is not anything you can will into existence. it just takes patience and noticing. it is *very similar* to biofeedback. you need to notice what the heart monitor is doing in order to slow your heart down.

once you have noticed the first pleasure signal, then you need to train your muscles to repeat --by themselves-- what they did to cause that pleasure.

the muscles and nerves get in a feedback loop and finally the whole thing takes off, giving you more than you bargained for.

that's the "theory" behind it. in practice, you need to do a bunch of things as described in lots of posts here. start w/ the sticky threads.

darwin
  • Okie dokie thanks a bunch. I will delve into the posts.
  • OH!!
    Yeah I'd say Darwin's explanation is a good one.

Don't fool yourself into thinking this is something less than penile stimulation, or not as nice, or good. IMO it is WAY better. I mean, imagine that excellent feeling you have when you are about to ejaculate and orgasm but imagine instead that it may be even more intense, and it may go on for a very long time - perhaps hours.

If you've never done this however your body will have to get used to the new sensations and stimulation in that area. You will have to learn to explore this full body feeling. I've been doing it for 6 to 8 months and previously had only briefly experimented with any anal stimulation, but this is truly mind blowing. I consider myself very advanced now having continuous orgasms and orgasmic state for hours on end, but I am still learning. It seems every time is a new experience and my body feels slightly different and differently responsive each time. That's what makes this so exciting and incredible. Sometimes it's hard to believe something that feels this good exists. I can't imagine a higher state of orgasm / stimulation.