Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Happy New Year!!!
  • Hello Community Members,

We would like to wish all of you a happy 2008!!! 2007 was a great year for us and we hope it was for you as well. We are working on many exciting projects for this year - new products and some new features for the website which should be complete very soon as well.

To all of you, thank you for supporting the Aneros with the friendliest, most insightful and thought-provoking community in existence today. We wish you all the best in 2008, of course with compelling, mind-expanding experiences with your Aneros!

The Aneros Staff
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Guys!

Right back at ya!

Can't wait to see the next new model of Aneros . . .

May we ALL have a great year in 2008!

Hlaser99
  • I can't even begin to express how grateful I am toward you guys for an awesome product, so I won't even try. I think you already know.

I really look forward to the new products as well.

Anyway, Happy new year!
  • Might I echo the posters above: thank you, Team Aneros, for the new dimensions, and Happy New Year to you too!
  • BusterBuster
    I would like to also add how great it is that you maintain this forum for us. I know that without it I would never have gotten so far. The products are great and so it the forum.

Much luck in the next year.
  • valliant
    A great 2008 and good health for all your families.
    This is a great forum and i'm also looking forward to the new model.
    For myself my sessions with the progasm are getting better,no dry orgasms but the last session i had involantary contractions for the first time so i'm getting there.