Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

yet anoter awsome session!!
  • Well tonight thought yea ill do it again, well alli can say is WOW!!!
    started off by injecting about 10 ccs of ky in me the pushing lots of vasaline in myass (this is important for long sessions!!!!as it will melt and prolong yur pleasure, after relaxing and you just let it happen your body will just take over and i must have had 30 orgasms in one hr i swear. Its like a wave and when it hits you yur ass contracts and pulls the aneroes in DEEP!!!!!and yur breathjing gets like panting!!it was sooo awsome it was over and over and over!!!damn!!!! Its mind blowing!!!
    aftyer inserting the aneros(mine is a helix) lay on yur tummy face down hug some pellows and relax and just contract it in slow and steady the for some reason yur body takes over and BAM!!!wave after wave of pure pleasure!!!just let it happen i was so exausted i had to quite but ill have a session about every 2 weeks. going to get a bigger model soon but for now,WOW im totally happy with my helix for now!!!!!!
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi brut2333!

Congratulations on your success!

Enjoy your Journey . . .

Later, Hlaser