Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Nipple stimulation succes
  • valliant
    For the last 7 days i've been discovering the nipple stim,i didnt know what great feelings i could get with playing with my nipples.
    With the progasm i get great feelings but no dry orgasms yet but there's no pressure,i like the feelings i have and going to explore this further.
    Last night however i think i had a dry orgasm,first i played for 2 hours with my nipples,getting continous erections and great feelings in my balls and penis with some precum,this was a session without the progasm,just nipple play.
    Then i went to sleep with a feeling i did train my muscles in my stomach,you know the feeling when you work out those muscles.
    Before i fell asleep i still had some great feelings without doing anything but then it hit me,
    about 30 minutes in my sleep i woke up with the greatest feeling i had since exploring these new ways of pleasure.
    For about 1 minute i had continious waves and warm feelings in my balls and penis as if i was cumming,i was not shaking i just had these waves of pleasure and although it felt i was cumming for a minute long i didn't had a wet orgasm
    Maybe by falling to sleep i was relaxed enough for those feelings to explode.

1 question,is this an other dry orgasm than you get with the aneros or are they bassicly the same feelings because some have shaking feelings with the aneros?
    I'm feeling my body is awakening and hope to have this succes with my progasm aswell.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Valiant!

Nipple play is a constant part of my sessions too, with or without the Aneros inserted! And like everything else here in "O". . ."O" land, it keeps getting better with time!

IMHO, you are both on the correct path and undergoing "re-wiring" process.

It sounds as if you had a nice little "dry orgasm" and these cum in ALL strengths and durations! (these will get better with experience, also!)

My super-O's are more potent and longer lasting than 1 minute and I almost never get the body shakes and tremors that some get! So, I would say your orgasm was one of many kinds you will experience and basically it was probably the same type, you could call it a Mini-O, I suppose . . .

Any way Congratulations on your success and enjoy the ride!

Later, Hlaser99
  • valliant
    Hi,hlaser99

Can i ask you something,when you have these orgasms do you do something to prolong these feelings,toutching or something else, or are you just undergoing these feelings because i just didn't do anything last night,i just let these waves happening without toutching myself and after a minute it stopped.
    Is there a way to prolong these waves of pleasure?
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    valliant said:

Hi,hlaser99

Can i ask you something,when you have these orgasms do you do something to prolong these feelings,toutching or something else, or are you just undergoing these feelings because i just didn't do anything last night,i just let these waves happening without toutching myself and after a minute it stopped.
    Is there a way to prolong these waves of pleasure?

Hi again Valliant!

Sometimes I am doing nipple-stim, sometimes I have an Aneros inserted and am reacting to my body's vibes, but I usually just let my body guide me and relax! Also, I have "chair orgasms" every morning and don't do anything but react to the pleasure with involuntaries and MMMMMMMMM's and AAAAAAHHHHHH's!)

The longer you are "re-wired", the more you will experience the "Variety" of these O's and enjoy their prolonged pleasure, as well! (So, time and experience WILL prolong them...)

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser
  • valliant
    Ok,
    thanks for the info.
  • B-Man
    Could someone elaborate on the nipple stimulation please??

I just curious is this just gentle massage and tugging done in a random manner until you and your body discover what works?? I'm really shocked at some of the results that some of you are claiming(not doubting mind you, just shocked) and would like to experience some of this myself.

Once again, thanks for sharing. BM
  • Hi B-Man,

Darwin has a lot of great posts on nipple stimulation so you can find those using the Search feature of the forum.

I typically don't use nipple stimulation during my Aneros sessions since I find it a little distracting. Plus I often have pelvic contractions during my sessions so that makes it difficult to stimulate my nipples while that is going on. However, I am using it more and more when I masturbate. Usually when I'm nearing the point of ejaculation I'll start to gently rub my nipples. I just use a single lubricated finger and go back and forth over the nipple in a stroking motion rather than a circular motion. A very light touch is all I need. If I start to press more firmly, that seems to lessen the sensation. For some reason my left nipple is more sensitive than my right one. I usually feel a tingling on the underside of my penis so there is a direct connection between the nipples and the penis. I particularly enjoy stimulating my nipples and using my Fleshlight in a twisting up and down motion using short strokes rather than a straight up and down motion. The twisting strokes of the Fleshlight seem to cause a tingling sensation so when combined with the tingling from the nipple stimulation, that can easily send me over the top. It may take several sessions to increase the sensitivity but keep at it.

Hope this helps,

Onthepath