Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix newbie needs advice
  • Hi everyone, i need some advice. Tonight was the first time i tried out my Helix. I have read a considerable amount of info on this here in the forum, but after going for 3 hours, i didn't have much luck. A couple of times i got the hint of cumming and no precum at all.

What i would like to find out is what the exact method that Helix users do to reach multiple o's, mini or super. Basically, i'd like to know the range of motion used. whether you hold it for any amount of time going in or push it out and then pull it back in over and over. I tried all of this, but not much luck. A couple of times i was trying for it, but for the most part i was relaxed and concentrating on creating the contractions. If felt great going in and i had no problems with it being in there. I kind of feel like i got to the tip of the iceburg with the couple of times i felt something. Also, any good positions would be welcome too. The only position that seemed to work for me was on my knees leaning over a chair.

Anyone with advice on this that can help out would be much appreciated.

Thanks
  • Ashlen
    guy4fun said:

A couple of times i got the hint of cumming and no precum at all.

I wouldn't worry about precum, some guys produce a lot, some don't. I usually only end up with a small drop myself.

What i would like to find out is what the exact method that Helix users do to reach multiple o's, mini or super.

To be honest, there is no exact method. In fact, I think everyone here uses a different method. Some guys seem to get going due to involuntaries, but to me they are just distracting. Personally, my method is just to hold a contraction, nothing more, nothing less, the pleasure just seems to amplify if I hold still and let it come.

I kind of feel like i got to the tip of the iceburg with the couple of times i felt something.

You did pretty good for your first time out. I wouldn't get too caught up in seeing how big the iceberg really is, but rather enjoy each session, if you don't stress or trying to force something to happen, each session will get better and better.

Also, any good positions would be welcome too. The only position that seemed to work for me was on my knees leaning over a chair.

I never really was fond of the kneeling positions myself, but some guys love it. Personally, my favorite positions are laying on my side with a body pillow (top leg over and bent, bottom leg straight), and laying on my stomach. Both positions seem the most comfortable and offer something different. Though as I've progressed, more positons seem to get better, so I suggest finding a couple you like and keep at them for a while, then switch it up down the road.

Hope things start working for you quickly, I'm sure you'll have an interesting journey.