Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

how long do super-Os last
  • darwindarwin
    hey guys-

for those of you who have super-Os, can you tell me how long they last.

for me, i typically have lots of orgasms, but they only last some part of a minute at most.

darwin
  • Ashlen
    I thought I remembered reading that Super-os weren't limited to one powerful orgasm, but rather a constant high level of pleasure that wracks you with powerful MMO after MMO, that could go on for a very long time. I could be totally wrong though, as I've just started to delve into this territory on my journey.
  • nood1963
    darwin,

I have had some super-o's go for longer than 60 seconds. For the most part my o's last around 30 seconds or so. If they are short and frequent they become shorter in the length of intensity. Nood
  • This varies so much for me that I can't really say at all. I've had powerful orgasms sweep over me only lasting a few seconds at a time. I have on a couple of rare occasions had a nonstop 'stuck' in orgasm. I wish I knew exactly how to make it get 'stuck' on like that but it's like the wonderful feeling just doesn't go away and remains as intense. I had one of these last an hour once.
  • I find the same as Binaryfellow,sometimes I have lots of orgasms lasting 20 or 30 seconds to maybe a minute,but occaisionally I get it spot on and I've had continuous orgasms that join together lasting for an hour or more after which time I'm totally shattered but I have a wonderful glow and with-in a short time my body is craving for another orgasm.It's out of this world
  • I use to have several in a session lasting anywhere from 30-60 seconds and my body would have to build to another but now they are one on top of the other and the only way I can stop is to pull on the aneros or remove it all together.

la
  • BusterBuster
    I can have what I call a Base Line Orgasm (BLO) that can keep me to an elevated state for upwards of 45 minutes. If it were just at that level that I stayed, I would be happy. The beauty though is that during that extended period, I will experience these more intesive "stab like" peaks that last for 15-30 seceonds. I will then come back down to that BLO and get ready for the next one. In a perfect world, I would be able to experience these peaks closer together, but I would say that there is a couple of minutes between them. It is really quite the ride.
  • OH!!
    It is very difficult for me to describe how long my orgasms last. For me it is more like a constant perpetual cycle of waves (peaks & valleys) that come and typically the next wave that comes is at a higher level of arousal and excitement. This will go on for over 4 hours - even 8. I do occasionally have some punctuating orgasms that really shake me - and I do mean my whole body fairly hard. Those cycles usually last 3 to 10 minutes I'd say.

When I finally decide to stop..usually because I have something else I HAVE to do, or I just decide my body can't take, or doesn't need more I am fairly physically exhausted and worn out. Sometimes are worse than others. If I keep the sessions just to an hour or so they are more invigorating but I don't get to enjoy as many orgasms for as long that way.

I started my session today about 1:30 and when until nearly 7 though I had to stop and restart a few times swapping between the Helix and the MGX.
  • I agree with what Buster said about baseline orgasms. This comes quite early on in the session and the rest varies. Last night was a particularly spectacular show: I had a strong baseline orgasm that seemed 'higher' than normal, and body-racking and stronger orgasms coming on a quick ONE-two-three-ONE-two-three pattern (the "one" being the peak). This went on for a while, and then the most curious thing happened: from the four corners of my body came waves of pleasure (this time from the edges of my body rather than the inside) and moved in a cross fashion culminatating at my navel and lasting for a good while.

It's strange: what I think is an orgasm often turns out to be a step further along the route of pleasure and the next big feeling is more of an orgasm and lasting longer.