Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

new-guy doesn't need help anymore
  • This is a follow up to my previous post , I said I would wait a while and try again , well I didn't wait , however I think I did figure out a way to keep from contracting too hard when the tingle starts so it continues building.
    Later in the session I did the nuts between the legs and I actually thought I must have cum on myself but I didn't.
    This can't be healthy.
    Does anyone have links offering proof otherwise ?
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    [quote=new-guy]This is a follow up to my previous post , I said I would wait a while and try again , well I didn't wait , however I think I did figure out a way to keep from contracting too hard when the tingle starts so it continues building.
    Later in the session I did the nuts between the legs and I actually thought I must have cum on myself but I didn't.
    This can't be healthy.
    Does anyone have links offering proof otherwise ?

Hey new-guy!

CONGRATULATIONS!

It sounds like a dynamite session!

In My Humble Opinion . . . "Yes, it IS quite healthy!"

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser99
  • It just seems like it couldnt be , if the aneros is not bad for you its opposite everything else in life , like pot ,ice cream,bacon ,cigarettes and on and on and on thats good is bad for you.
  • rumelrumel
    New-guy,

Congratulations on experiencing a “dry-O” (dry orgasm), this is one of the characteristic effects of Aneros usage.
    It is nothing to worry about unless you are really experiencing retrograde ejaculation (semen going into the bladder instead of out the urethra). If it was retrograde ejaculation you should notice a cloudy quality to your urine following such an experience, if this is the case you may need to check with your physician to resolve any potential problems.

I’m not sure your logic is correct, there is nothing that precludes things that are “good” (experiences we enjoy) from also being good (beneficial) for your body. For example, I love fresh, ripe, crisp Fuji apples, I think they are “good”, but they also happen to provide good benefits to my body in the form of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, they also appeal to my aesthetic sense for their color, texture, aroma and form.
    Likewise a sensual external or internal massage can feel “good” but also be good for your overall health.

I don’t disagree with you there are certain things that we indulge in and call “good” but which in fact are not beneficial to our bodies. Hopefully, as we mature we learn to recognize these things and adjust our behavior accordingly.
  • I dont think its " retrograde ejaculations " because there is no erection . Nor is there the feeling of ejaculation at all , just the feeling of orgasm .Excuse my ingnorance on all this , I just stumbled into this and tried it week or so back and its all a little overwhelming . I will continue reading the archived pages
  • new-guy, it sounds like you are expressing the same fears I have had of this, and to be honest, I really haven't resolved them all for sure, but I am at the point that it doesn't worry me too much as long as I don't overdo it.

When I experienced a major super O, I could not believe how great it felt. It was like a feeling of extreme pleasure that I did not want to stop, and it actually did not stop. When I reached that state I could get it to happen over and over -- it was unreal. The next day I was just replaying the memory of that pleasure and wanting it again, but at the same time I was very scared that I had stumbled on to something like a drug.

I have never done drugs myself but the way I understand it, people that take serious drugs like heroin, ecstacy and other very harmful substances do it to reach a feeling very similar to this. I have also learned from experience that most really intensely pleasurable things in life come with a price, and that price is usually directly proportional to how great the pleasure is. My question that I asked myself, and tried to do research to find out was, what was the price of this kind of pleasure?

Everyone on these forums seemed to tell me not to worry that it's safe -- but I didn't know for sure if I could take that philosophy, nobody seems to know anything about the long term effects of this, as it has only been around for a few years. I am still very young and I don't know for sure if I could possibly be doing something harmful to my prostate and other organs if I continue this for many years to come. I am not saying that it is harmful -- it could be good for you -- the bottom line is I don't think we will know for sure for some time.

My research into trying to decide if this is harmful lead me to do a lot of reading about drugs and their effects. What I've found is that most drugs work by mimicking natural pleasure endorphins that are released upon orgasm. What causes drugs to be harmful however, is that when you use them, the brain tends to shut down it's natural release of those endorphins. It simply responds by not releasing any of them on it's own thus making you dependant on the drug to keep from feeling bad. There are also other effects such as receptor desensitization that cause your body to need more and more of the drug over time.

I believe that the pleasure you get from the aneros is not at all harmful like a drug would be, because in this case you aren't interfering with the brain's self-regulation of pleasure endorphins. Instead, you are merely instructing the brain to give itself more pleasure. Drugs do the opposite and instruct the brain not to release pleasure endorphins as they take over and give the pleasure instead, this leaves you feeling bad later. With a natural endorphin pleasure you are left still feeling good, perhaps even better than normal later.

Also, for thousands of years, it has pretty much always been believed among many cultures that sex and orgasm are good for the body. Sex is a basic human need, and is part of being loved. (google maslow's hierarchy of needs). The brain produces lots of pleasure in response to sex to let you know that a major need is being met. I don't think there is anything unhealthy with using a device like this to repeatedly hit a nerve that tells your brain you are having major sexual releases. -- as long as you don't overdo it, which leads to my last point.

Any basic human need can be bad for you if you overdo it. Food? There are people that eat too much food because that makes them feel good. Sleep? There are lazy people that won't work because they feel better not getting out of bed. Any basic human need can be overdone, and I think that the aneros provides an effective way to get major nonstop sexual releases, and it is very possible to do too much of it. I think it should be balanced out with other things in life. And as for how much is too much, you will have to decide that for yourself.

So the bottom line, at this point, I think that as long as you don't overdo it, it isn't harmful.

binaryfellow
  • darwindarwin
    the only qualification i would give what binaryfellow has said is that sexual pleasure at this level is potentially addictive. not in the way of drugs which is that you need more and more to stay level. but, that the temptation is there to ignore responsibilities in favor of doing orgasms.

darwin
  • Ashlen
    darwin said:

the only qualification i would give what binaryfellow has said is that sexual pleasure at this level is potentially addictive. not in the way of drugs which is that you need more and more to stay level. but, that the temptation is there to ignore responsibilities in favor of doing orgasms.

Oh man, I can totally relate. If you check my most recent blog post, you will notice that I've crossed into the mini-o anytime stage and for the life of me I have no self-control. I'll tell myself no more today, then a minute later I'm orgasming again. Or I'll let myself have a short o-break, but it turns into an hour as I don't want to stop.

When college starts up again, I'm going to have to put my foot down and focus. Don't want to shrug those responsibilities off.
  • thanks ,
    guess anything feels good an be accompanied by guilt feelings , I also notice from archived threads I must be alone in the fact I barely am able to get prone before tingling starts
    this thing is really freaking me out