Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Finally a breakthrough
  • Ok! So just a couple days ago I posted for some help. I think after reading many blogs and posts AGAIN, I figured this out a bit. No I didn't have the SUPER-O, but figured I was real close. The only position that I really feel anything is lying on my back with my knees bent. So I decided to try a pillow under my lower back to see if maybe this would create a different angle. I aslo have read many times about nipple stimulation. Never seemed to interest me. Seemed kind of like trying to tickle yourself. Didn't work. When my wife does it, it's ok. Not alone though. But figured there has to be something to this cuz alot of people talk about it. So I gave it a go. Well....between the nipple stimulation and the pillow under the back trick, man did I have the greatest session yet. Normally I don't get an erection. That baby was up and down 5 times in the first half hour. Also I don't usually create to much pre cum. This time there was a puddle in the first 20 minutes. I was able to feel every time the aneros hit my prostate. I usually can't feel that either. It felt absolutely fantastic. What a breakthrough. My session lasted only about an hour. I had to cut it short cuz I was tired as all hell. Normally I go for 2 hours or so with way less pleasure. These few small adjustments and the ability to finally let go of the frustration and just relax, have really been a key breakthrough. Who knows, maybe next time. Really anxious to try again tonight. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself and put to much effort into it. As everyone knows, if you go looking for it, it doesn't usually work. It will come when you least expect it. What a milestone!! :D
  • That's really great news!

I'm glad you gave nipple stim another go. I used to be that way. It did nothing for me. Now I can't leave them alone. :D
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    OOPS!

Old Name???
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi casey030713!

Congratulations on your early success!

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser