Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Here's an idea
  • I'm waiting on my aneros helix to come in the mail. I plan to get used to it and comfortable with using it and i have an idea.

Could you use this at say a strip club? Would this be a realistic idea? To me, it would be a mind blowing experience to use this while getting a lap dance. If this is a bad idea, please don't be shy to say so, if it is a good idea and anyone had already done this, i'd love to hear about the experience.

Thanks
  • Ashlen
    You'd probably have to modify the Helix by removing the tail curl so you could sit down, but I think it'd be very possible to do. I've actually had thoughts of trying this myself, but I've never given it a try. I think you might scare away the girls and attract the bouncer if you show any visual signs that you are having a little too much fun though. :shock:
  • yeah, you'd have to be on top of your game to pull this off. That part i can handle with no problem, providing that i can sit around the house and not seem like anything out of the ordinary is happening. Removing the tail sounds like a good idea. Once i try it, i'll post about the experience
  • darwindarwin
    i would be careful. the lap dancer could end up exerting a good bit of force which could end up being directed at your prostate.

your prostate is a delicate organ. you definitely don't want to mess around with too much force on it.

i don't have any particular experience to reinforce this. just a gut feeling.

darwin
  • Ashlen
    darwin said:

i would be careful. the lap dancer could end up exerting a good bit of force which could end up being directed at your prostate.

Hmmm... never thought about that. Good point. Might be better just to enjoy the stage show if you try this.
  • Thanks for all of your opinoins and they are well taken & appreciated. To me, unless you are going to a full contact type of strip club, which there aren't very many of, you wouldn't have too much to worry about. I don't go very often, but most of he time it's very light contact and mostly a visual show. In fact, most of the time, there's no contact at all but i have been to one where they could touch you and you could touch them. That may not be the best situation to wear it to those places, but all other would be lots of fun providing that you can pull it off without drawing any attention to yourself over it. And, you can always keep them from sitting on you.

Thanks