Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I have the SGX, MGX, and Helix and am 5'6"
  • :( thinking that bigger is always better, after not much success, i thought, in massaging the prostate with the SGX, i bought the MGX and the Helix. yes they were both bigger than the SGX and thicker too. but after several tries of not really any pressure on prostate, i was frustrated about my purchases and especially in the journey to the super O. but today i figured to give the SGX another ride. to my surprise in comparison to the MGX and Helix, the SGX gave me noticeable pressure on prostate :D . so so far i will use the SGX as my main tool and see where the other 2 will cum in. hope this helps someone trying to decide what to buy, especially if you are 5'6" and under. any other aneros users in aloha state?
  • rumelrumel
    Hi anerosuserhawaii37,

Welcome to the Forum.

Yes , One size does not fit all!

Here's my spiel to newbie/first time posters, in hopes that it can 'jump start' your learning process and save you some frustration and disappointments :

A.) If you haven't already done so, I would highly recommend that you read the Sticky posts titled "B's Keys to the Backdoor" - http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=767 & "B's Best of the BEE-Line" - http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768 by 'B. Mayfield', also the Sticky post titled "GLOSSARY" - http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1619 by 'darwin'. It won't take long to read through those threads, there is a wealth of essential information contained within them, which will save you a great deal of time and frustration during your learning process, plus they will answer a good many questions you have yet to formulate.

B.) The instructions you receive with your Aneros or from the web site are just an introduction to the learning process or "re-wiring" as it is frequently referred to here on the Forum. The path/journey toward the super-O is more than the attaining of a certain state of sexual/physical arousal. This process involves you listening to your body, becoming more attuned to the many subtle feelings being generated and then gently nurturing those feelings into heightend physical and emotional states.

C.) The information from the posts of the users on this Forum will be enlightening, interesting, intimate, humorous, honest, open and occasionally irritating, I encourage you to make use of this expanding knowledge base as a valuable resource during your journey. Use of the 'Search' function may lead you to answers for your questions which have been previously discussed on the Forum as well as opening new avenues of thought and practice options. As you progress down the path, the questions you pose on the Forum may be answered by others who have shared your experience and can offer helpful advice to advance your learning. Especially note the responses by the Forum's 'Experts' (veteran and very knowledgeable users) such as 'B Mayfield', 'Darwin', 'Pan' & 'Buster'.

D.) The time frame for this process of "re-wiring" can vary widely from individual to individual, some users get to a super-O almost immediately, others have taken more than a year to reach that goal. In any case your journey is going to be unique for you, what you will be learning about yourself will be valuable and enjoyable, the process is very much worth the effort.

E.) Try to suspend expectations of results, relax and enjoy the ride for the pleasing sensations you do receive. Try to be patient with yourself, open to the new feelings and nurturing in your attitude, these feelings and sensations can NOT be forced or otherwise coerced to occur. Try to give yourself permission to release egocentric mental control. Just "Let Go!" to allow your body to generate this phenomena for your pleasure and enjoyment.

Welcome to YOUR journey ! Enjoy the Ride ! :lol:
  • hlaser99hlaser99

:( thinking that bigger is always better, after not much success, i thought, in massaging the prostate with the SGX, i bought the MGX and the Helix. yes they were both bigger than the SGX and thicker too. but after several tries of not really any pressure on prostate, i was frustrated about my purchases and especially in the journey to the super O. but today i figured to give the SGX another ride. to my surprise in comparison to the MGX and Helix, the SGX gave me noticeable pressure on prostate :D . so so far i will use the SGX as my main tool and see where the other 2 will cum in. hope this helps someone trying to decide what to buy, especially if you are 5'6" and under. any other aneros users in aloha state?

Aloha anerosuserhawaii37!

IMHO, variety IS the spice of life!

I think you will find, that sometimes when you go back and try one of your Aneros models that
    has been sitting in the stable for a while, you will see that the change is !!! REALLY GOOD !!!

Enjoy your ride!

Later, Hlaser99
  • hlaser, you are so right. after i thought my SGX was my main squeeze, i experimented with the MGX and Helix. each model presses differently and gives sensations. i came back to the forums and read more about Helix and do get a fuller feeling :shock: with it in and the p-tab does not press as aggressively. so now the Helix is doing more internal exploration then the other models. :D

but now i am going to have more choices to make because after reading about the Progasm i bought one. can't wait for it to come in the mail. :wink:

thanks everybody for your input, information, and inspiration regarding insertions. aloha. :lol:
  • think you'll love the progasm...its on u...its snug and tight;;;but i love it