Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Any risks with repeated edging without ejaculation?
  • Ashlen
    When my sessions are coming to an end I sometimes like to edge myself for a little while to knock things up a notch, but lately I've been stopping myself from manually ending my sessions. Because I'm not ejaculating, I'm curious if anyone knows if repeated edging without release can cause any health problems?
  • hi

I don't think there's much to worry about but a couple of weeks ago I decided to avoid masturbating for about a week. One night i felt horny and I decided to edge for about an hour, getting only a fraction away from ejaculating. I noticed that under one of my balls a swollen area appeared. I was shit scared! As soon as I saw that i felt i needed to cum. When i cum the first second of ejaculate came out a bit like urine - a weak flow, then it came out fast like a normal ejaculation. I think i may have had so much cum in me that it causes that swollen area. i think the edging is partly to blame because you produce more fluids when excited. I hope this is of use to you.