Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Women using Aneros??
  • My mind has been racing with anticipation for the arrival of my first Aneros, so many random thoughts and questions have been coming up.

Obviously, women wouldn't use the Aneros for prostate massage, but are there other "G" points in a woman's body that could be triggered by using one? I can imagine that their anal canals are somewhat similar to guys, and the voluntary or involuntary anal contractions should cause the same kind of movement. And the placement of the P tab would ride close to the opening of their pussys........ I don't know, any thougths on this?

I would love to see any videos of women using the Aneros. Makes me feel just a little euphoric just fantasizing about the prospect!
  • zanebluezaneblue
    I think the closest thing for women to the Aneros is the Gyneflex. I can be continuously orgasmic for hours flexing around it.

Our wiring is a little different--our Aneros nerve endings are actually in our vaginas. :D So we need a vaginal toy
  • Hi zaneblue,

Have you checked out the Pelvexiser? It uses variable air pressure inside of an insertable sensor to provide resistance. It also has a gauge that tells you how much pressure is being applied and provides feedback to you when flex your PC muscles. The gauge moves each time you flex. As you gain strength, you can increase the resistance by increasing the air pressure. I don't know if the maximum resistance of the Pelvexiser matches the strongest version of the Gyneflex, but you can crank up the air pressure pretty high.

It was designed originally for women, but they make a smaller version for men to insert into their anus. I suppose a woman could use the anal version as well if she had anal incontinence. You should be able to find some other posts on it by searching the forum. Darwin was the one who first brought it to the attention of the forum.

I bought mine at kegelcompare.com although I don't use it as often as I'd like. There never seems to be enough time to use it and have Aneros sessions, KSMO sessions, etc.

Check it out!

Onthepath
  • zanebluezaneblue
    Yes, I didn't try that particular brand but I tried a variety of different devices, including one similar to that, to make recommendations for the Women's Sexual Health Foundation (although they never posted my report! ) I found the Gyneflex to be the best (and one of the cheapest) overall.
  • Hello Zaneblue,

I think you'll enjoy the surgical-grade stainless steel Pure Plugs from Njoytoys. Beautifully designed, absolutely sumptuous for both men and women. Check 'em out.

GT
  • zanebluezaneblue
    I'm not an anal toy kind of gal. It doesn't make any sort of sense, I've had some absolutely huge dicks back there, but toys are a no go for me.

I will say I'm a big fan of stainless steel dildos and vaginal toys, however. I've got a Betty's Barbell. But looking at those, frankly they are just too big, at least for me. I can take something that size in flesh--flesh has a little give to it.
  • I used my Progasm on my wife (vaginally) the other week during some play time. I thought maybe the contours & angles might provide her some pleasure. Generally I think she liked it. Maybe because it was new/different...but she did mention it being enjoyable. The P-tab was just about right to tough her clit. We didn't spend much time testing things out with her using her own muscles to manipulate the toy.

Next time we are going to try some anal play as during sex she does enjoy pressures I apply in similar areas. Once this happens I will report back.

She has mentioned being a bit jealous about the whole lack of prostate thing as she knows I use it whenever I have a few hours of alone time.
  • rumelrumel
    Zaneblue, constantdripper,

Have either of you thought about utilizing a modified (handle less) MGX as a sex toy for women used vaginally?
    It seems to me that with a little modification to the P-tab and arm relationship that a woman could also perform hands free stimulation to her G-spot and clitoris simultaneously while also exercising her vaginal muscles (Kegel exercises). 'B. Mayfield' has mentioned in a couple of threads that the Aneros company was in development of such a device, but I haven’t heard anything more about it. I think such a device could provide stimulation to communication between sexual partners. “His” and “Her” models as Xmas gifts?

Good Vibes to You!
  • zanebluezaneblue
    But the Gyneflex already works great like that, except without clitoral stimulation. And clitoral stimulation is easy enough using it, just like it's easy for men to masturbate the regular way while using the Aneros.