Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

age of forum users
  • Mogasm
    With this post I'll raise the age of Aneros users to a new bracket.I'm 85 and have been using a helix for some time with many super O's. I achieved this level on my second session and did not experience the long and frustrating training period related by so many users. I believe too many users are focused on achieving penile orgasms and neglect the fact that that is not the reason for which the Aneros was designed.
    Good news Buster! You can enjoy it for many more years. Just keep healthy.
  • rumelrumel
    Mogasm,

It is great to hear that age is not an impediment to Aneros enjoyment!

Glad to know that you are having fun with it even at your age, I hope to be using it myself when I eventually get to the same veteran status.

Perhaps you can pipe in with some tips for the rest of us youngsters on why you were able to reach a super-O so quickly!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Mogasm,

Bravo! Life is still full of surprises, yes? Delighted to hear about your results! Make certain to respond to the poll on the age of forum users as well. Good health to you.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield

p.s. As Rumel mentioned, please keep up us to date on your exploits with the Aneros in the meantime, but know that I'm expecting a full report in 15 years!
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Mogasm!

Fantastic news!

This post made my day; I have wondered for some time if there was an age limit to my MMO's . . . Now I know!

I responded to the age pole the other day and wondered, since the majority of the members seem to be middle-aged and over, could advanced years actually be an advantage, some how, to reaching Super-Os???

Keep on truckin' Mogasm and keep us in the loop!

Later, Hlaser
  • BusterBuster
    Thanks Mogasm, that is news that I needed to hear today. I am shooting for a good long time with these Super O's. I would love to hear how long it takes people in the older age brackets to experience their Super O's.

I see that was your first posting here on the forum. Hopefully we will hear a lot more from you.

Buster
  • Ashlen
    Wow, that is truly amazing to make such good use of the Aneros at that age range. I hope that I can continue using mine until I'm that old.

Out of curiousity, does the other plumbing still work well? I'm wondering if one can use the Aneros forever even if everything else stops working more or less. Please disregard if this is too personal of a question.