Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progress, did you change something or did it just happen?
  • Ashlen
    So I've been in a bit of a rut for a while, I can get some great pleasure going and have it continue for hours afterward (which I am enjoying both thoroughly), but for some reason I can never get to a mini-o yet.

I remember reading some individuals went months before reaching the mini-o. I was curious if anyone who went through this did something different shortly before progress, or did it just happen on its own?
  • TripperTripper
    Ashlen,

You might find this related post interesting:

http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1296&highlight=

Tripper
  • Ashlen
    Thanks for the link, definitely cleared up some questions I had.

On a side note, I think I might be mixing up the mini-o and the dry-o.

Does the mini-o actually feel like an orgasm? With spasming and such?

So far in addition to the normal p-waves, I've rarely gotten points where an amazing build up of pleasure hits and lasts for maybe 10-20 seconds or so, but my mind goes nuts at that point and a thousand thoughts rushing through my mind crushes those feelings. I'm wondering if that is the build up to a mini-o, a mini-o itself, or something different.

Either way, I think I'm starting to make progress again this morning. I got the Brainsync mp3s last night and a new thicker body pillow for when I'm on my side, and they definitely let me get into a new frame of mind, comfort and detached focus, was squirming for about an hour with my Eupho. I also ordered the Slightest Touch, so perhaps that'll push things a little further.

Edit: Seems everytime I make a post about lack of progression, I progress a little the next day. So I'm going to be posting about 20 threads a day complaining about progression from now on, ok? :wink: