Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm too big?
  • I'm new to butt play and after buying a progasm I feel like i may have gotten ahead of myself. the thing causes me excruciating pain...i've used butt plugs in the past, of similiar size, but the progasm w/ its hard materials just isnt quite comfortable. anyone else have similiar problems?

I'm thinking of getting a smaller one...
  • When you say it hurts, how does it hurt? If it feels like it's too large and your anus feels like it's being streched to the point of pain, you should try smaller models first and get used to having something in there. Or, if you really want to use the progasm now, try keeping it in but don't move it about. That should let your muscles get used to having something that large in there.

If the pain is from the progasm rubbing against your internal tissue, you should use better lubrication. I acutally only use my progasm with a condom. The condom makes the progasm have a smooth, slippery surface and also a layer of lube inside the condom for extra smoothness.

Also, don't try to make your progasm move about so much. I also have a helix and when I'm using that, it moves in and out a fair bit and it does not hurt me at all. It feel rather nice, actualy. The progasm however, causes discomfort for me when it moves in and out a lot, especially becaues of the lower "hump" which I find is too sharp. My counter for that was to "hold" the progasm in almost all the way in and just allow slight movements only. Progasm is big and large movements are not necessary.

Any doctor will tell you.... if it hurts, don't do it! The only time aneros would hurt is when you're forcing it in.
  • TotalNoob said:

When you say it hurts, how does it hurt? If it feels like it's too large and your anus feels like it's being streched to the point of pain, you should try smaller models first and get used to having something in there. Or, if you really want to use the progasm now, try keeping it in but don't move it about. That should let your muscles get used to having something that large in there.

If the pain is from the progasm rubbing against your internal tissue, you should use better lubrication. I acutally only use my progasm with a condom. The condom makes the progasm have a smooth, slippery surface and also a layer of lube inside the condom for extra smoothness.

Also, don't try to make your progasm move about so much. I also have a helix and when I'm using that, it moves in and out a fair bit and it does not hurt me at all. It feel rather nice, actualy. The progasm however, causes discomfort for me when it moves in and out a lot, especially becaues of the lower "hump" which I find is too sharp. My counter for that was to "hold" the progasm in almost all the way in and just allow slight movements only. Progasm is big and large movements are not necessary.

Any doctor will tell you.... if it hurts, don't do it! The only time aneros would hurt is when you're forcing it in.

Thanks, what lube do you recommend?
  • Geist
    Are you gradually working it in over a number of minutes? I bought my Progasm a couple of weeks ago, quite anxious and apprehensive as to whether I would be able to accommodate it properly. To my surprise, it actually went in quite easily after a few minutes of massaging around the anus and slow initial insertion.

I absolutely love the feeling of fullness it provides, and once the involuntaries kick in, it moves beautifully. I really like the K-Tab too, actually. I know it doesn't get too much props here, but I find the extra sensation it provides really pleasant.

Anyway, I have been using the Helix for a few months prior, so maybe that had some effect on my ability to take the Progasm. I am not a big guy, only about 5'8", Hetero, and my only prior experience with anal play before the Aneros was an occasional curiosity in sticking a finger up there to see if I could get anything out of that alleged magic spot.

I think if you take it slow(er?), you might have better results. But if it's really not working out for you, and you still want to persevere, a smaller model could definitely do the trick. Don't give up!
  • I did slow things down last night and wow, what a difference. I took my time and slid it in nice and slow...to be honest, i now want something bigger up there!

Now that i'm past round 1, i now need to master the exercise. I've tried waiting 10-20 minutes, i've tried breathing, but i cant seem to get the "rhythm" down...i've searched and searched and i guess patience is the key to all of this...bu damn i cant wait for the uncontrollable spasms!