Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

It doesn't seem to work for me?
  • It doesn't seem to work for me, I really need some help here. I've tried two of them and nothing, what am I doing wrong? I really want these to work, I feel left out, I need the multiples please, come everyone I really need some help, from what I've read it seems to work for everyone, but not me?
  • rumelrumel
    Hi jmehl77,

I see from your profile that you joined the Forum more than two years ago, but haven’t posted since November of 2005. I’m wondering what you have tried doing in all this time and why you haven’t previously asked for help. It seems to me that in two years you would have gotten more than “nothing”.

While the posters on this Forum report various levels of successful Aneros usage, there is no way to ascertain how successful the many non-contributing readers of this Forum are doing, so your statement that “it seems to work for everyone…” is highly speculative. The truth is we just don’t know how many people that have purchased an Aneros device are successfully enjoying its usage or how many have been unsuccessful and subsequently abandoned usage.

If you could provide more specific information about your Aneros usage, it may be possible for Forum members to suggest alternate approaches or identify possible impediments to your progressing along the path. What is your frequency of usage? What techniques have you tried? Are you getting any sensations at all from the Aneros? Are you expecting certain events or actions to transpire? Are environmental conditions conducive to this activity? Are you giving yourself adequate time in each session? As much information as you can give will be very helpful to provide some positive feedback.

Without anything else to go on, I would highly recommend that you read the Sticky posts titled "B's Keys to the Backdoor" & "B's Best of the BEE-Line" by 'B. Mayfield', also the Sticky post titled "GLOSSARY" by 'darwin', There is a wealth of essential information contained within those threads, which may facilitate overcoming some particular current impediment. I hope this helps.
  • I think it's highly unlikely much less than "most" males can achieve sexual pleasure from their prostate, but the current models of Aneros stimulaters might not be suited to every individuals anatomy.

That's the problem with this thing, it's as if women had only one manufacturer making g spot toys, and the scientific community were oblivious to it. Here, we have a part of the male body seemingly vastly untapped in it's sexual power, with apparently no research going on about it, and only one company making toys specifically for these "super Os".

I know the Aneros works at least up until the mini-Os by first hand experience, so I'm not particularly doubtful of the super-O, but this is a pretty sorry state of affairs. Male sexuality is grossly underexplored.