Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

One step forward, two steps back
  • I seem to have befallen the phenomenon many here have mentioned where after a week or two of using the Aneros, eventually a series of mini-Os were obtained, but in the weeks following, relatively no progress was made. I can't even achieve mini-Os now.

Any idea how to get past this stage? I felt so good once I'd gotten to the mini-Os, now, I am slipping into doubt about the whole thing again. I still want to believe that there are huge amounts of pleasure to be had.

I have the Helix.
  • rumelrumel
    Anonicos,

Patience, young squire, patience! If this process were easy, we would all just read the instructions, lie down and experience an endless series of super-O’s. Earning the key’s to your success takes time, effort and experimentation. Progress in your journey may be stymied by a myriad of factors. It is necessary for you to first remove any of the roadblocks that may be impeding your progress. Secondly, there are probably alternate routes to get back on your freeway to super-o-dom, experiment with some different techniques. Thirdly, if you have been intensely traveling on the road, perhaps it is time to give your body a rest, a respite for the weary traveler to recharge your energies and assimilate the knowledge already obtained and ponder the journey ahead and let your prostate strengthen itself. Take a vacation from your quest, however long it takes to free you of any lingering ideas associated with your journey of “have to”, “ought to”, “should do”, “need to”, “must do” or similar ilk. These are impediments, remember ‘darwin’s list of pitfalls (potholes in your road). I believe new sensations will be waiting to emerge from within you after you have taken such a break.
  • I guess I just need a little reassurance that this is fairly common and can usually be overcome.

I haven't used the Aneros a whole lot lately at all so I don't think it's that. Although I have been extremely stressed at work, perhaps that tension has something to do with it.

But I'm unable to get to the stage where the pleasure takes over, that does happen right?
  • Geist
    It sure does. I've been in the same boat. If you're tired, stressed, feeling down etc. you'll likely be left frustrated by your sessions, too. The good thing is, that it definitely can and will be overcome. One day you'll be feeling right and ready to go, and you may just be surprised by the session you'll have.