Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS GOING PEE AFTER USING THIS?
  • Ok, ive noticed that nowadays i cant pee straight (not in terms of stream direction) but in the fact that the amount of pressure is not as strong as well as emptying half, and then stop for a sec and then the rest is released.

I hope this thing isnt making my prostate swell, thus blocking my prostatic urethra, cuz then its curtains.

Anyone else having this problem.

I am relatively young, so no prostatitis or any kind of prostate problems.

it happened with my MGX and now with my helix.
  • Ashlen
    I've noticed a little difficulty after a session and a day after sometimes, but I also suffer from Paruresis, so it could all be my imagination.
  • darwindarwin
    i haven't known anybody to have this problem before. people do report soreness, but so far, that i have seen, none reporting urinary symptoms.

to the contrary, a number of men have reported the amelioration of BPH urinary symptoms like nocturia, frequency and low flow.

we've had scares before with people having serious discomfort issues, and with time they subsided.

so, i say:
    (1) this forum is not a substitute for proper medical attention. you should consider getting it if you feel it is warranted.
    (2) don't panic. give it some time to correct itself. it most likely will. then assess from there.

darwin
  • Ashlen
    I'm not sure how serious this is for you, but should you freak out about urinate difficulty (I've been there when my paruresis started [before and unrelated to aneros], it wasn't pleasent), try taking a nice hot shower, it always seems to unfreeze the pipes for me.
  • After my very first session with the any Aneros (Eupho) last week, I noticed a marked pressure decrease during the urination immediately following the session. I've never had issues around urination or my prostate before. I'll be keeping an eye on this issue as I proceed. Thanks for your post.
  • marmot
    I originally got the Helix because I was having prostate problems typical of my 66 years. Naively, I didn't know about its other more pleasurable uses. It definitely helped. My stream is bigger and more forceful, and I seldom have to get up at night. I can urinate with the Helix in, and after I take it out, my stream is pretty good.

I agree with Darwin that if this continues to be a problem, you ought to check with your doctor.

Marmot
  • I cannot believe how much the helix has improved my stream. I never really had a "prostrate" problem but I used to get up at least once during the nite, now i can go well into the morning before I have the need. My stream is much larger, not so much stronger but I think I am emptying my bladder now. Rock on helix!!!!