Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
MGX and Venus 2000
  • This is my first post, but I have been a lurker for a little while. I got my mgx a few months ago and had some pretty good results w/ it. I got the deep muscle contractions and it felt really good. But sometimes it felt like it either took forever or it just wouldn't work at all. So I remembered I had bought a Venus 2000 a long time ago and decided to try it w/ the mgx. Wow, it takes it to a whole new level! I usually just lay on my side and set the Venus on it's lowest setting and as it is jerking me off while it gets me hard, the contractions from the mgx start and it is one long orgasmic session that I can have go on for as long as I want. It's like the Venus sets the pace and then I start to squeeze on the mgx automatically and then it all just starts to happen. I can set the machine to go faster, but it's not nearly as enjoyable as when it is set to go super slow. It's almost like someone slowly teasing your cock and you begging for more and when this happens, the convulsions come strong and hard. Sometimes I have to turn it off and tell myself to stop because it just about wears me out sometimes. It's also great because it's all happening without me using my hands for anything. I know the Venus 2000 is expensive, but it is like turning on an orgasm switch w/ the mgx and you have a dial to control how fast or how slow you want the contractions to come. I usually don't cum when I am using it and I am not exactly sure why, but I just like the feeling of the contractions from the mgx and the feeling of cumming from my cock w/o actually cumming all at once. I guess if I wanted to ejaculate, I could do that by hand which I usually do after I am done. But I like being able to just go on and on with these two things together. :)