Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Purchased Maximus for 1st aneros... Not feeling a whole lot
  • Hi there, hopefully somebody can help me out here.

I purchased the Maximus model yesterday, and have been having some troubles. What should I do to induce the muscle contractions in my sphincter? Should I be pushing out as if I'm taking a dump, or is it something else? I have been doing this (pushing out, then releasing, repeat) and I don't feel much sensation on my prostate.

Regardless, I purchased the Maximus because I have had anal sex before, and thought that the other smaller models would not be large enough. Is this a misnomer? Is it easier to experience orgasm hands-free with one of the smaller models?

Thanks.
  • Hi there, hopefully somebody can help me out here.

I purchased the Maximus model yesterday, and have been having some troubles. What should I do to induce the muscle contractions in my sphincter? Should I be pushing out as if I'm taking a dump, or is it something else? I have been doing this (pushing out, then releasing, repeat) and I don't feel much sensation on my prostate.

Regardless, I purchased the Maximus because I have had anal sex before, and thought that the other smaller models would not be large enough. Is this a misnomer? Is it easier to experience orgasm hands-free with one of the smaller models?

Thanks.

I am kind of new also. I purchased the Helix late spring, or early summer. Read my blog, "Waiting with Great Anticipation" it may help. The Helix was way to small! I've also had anal play, and didn't want to give up on this new experience, so last week I received my Progasm. It's a perfect fit, not to big, and not to small. It also hits the prostrate, which was not happening before.

I truly believe that you, as I did during the beginning are trying to hard! Let the device do the work. It takes time, and you will become frustrated. Been that way for most of us here. I also believe, convinced that size does matter, but it's what works for you. Find a comfortable position, and lay there. Even try not thinking about it. I was just watching TV with the Progasm in. No, I didn't have a super O. It was more like the Progasm had a mind of it's own, and took over my body with some incredible total body feelings! I know I’ve been trying to use it to often finding myself sore instead of the good feelings. I have to take time out, and retrain myself.

Hope this helps a bit,

mosquito
  • You do no push out when your doing this. you squeeze in making your butthole clench. Tighten ur buttocks slowly hold it and let go and repeat. Squeezing in will alow the head of the aneros to touch and press into ur prostate. Im assuming.