Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

At last, success at last! (a skeptics progress)
  • Most people reading this won't be reigstered, won't post here, and are just looking for a quick answer to one question: does it work? I know because I was one of them, and I didn't find many posts here very convincing.

But I'm not a cynic, only a skeptic, so I got an Aneros and decided to give it a go. I'll keep this short.

First attempt, about 3 weeks ago, popped it in, laid on my and sides, manually contracting my sphincter. I managed to get a strange aura the radius of tissue around the prostate, as if my muscles were lightly on edge, in a pleasant way, but this was fairly weak and eventually disappeared when I farted! I could regain it and gave up, masturbating to a slightly better than normal orgasm due to something simply being up my ass - although I ejaculated a little more semen than usual.

Second time, next day, same goes except not even the mild aura, just the pleasant sensation of something being up my ass.

I tried again daily, not putting too much time into it, maybe 15-30 mins, having some nice feelings, but extremely weak ones, and simply finishing with regular orgasms via. hand.

After about 5 days I decided to have a break, and during this break I actually had a bad couple of days feeling bad about myself, and that break turned into about 2 weeks during which time I didn't masturbate very much at all.

Today, I went to play tennis, got home exhausted, and feeling emotionally a bit better decided to give it another go. Popped it in, got the aura immediately, worked on focusing and contracting manually for about 15 minutes, until I turned on my side and suddenly...

I could feel the area around the Aneros pulsating to my heart beat, and tingling slightly - I've now learnt this is the sign I get that the next big contraction will cause an anal orgasm.

I contracted and BOOM, suddenly all the muscles around my anus began spasming, I gripped the floor, my body began to shake, I held my breath, heart began pumping, and I smiled to myself as my cock grew hard and I rode a series of orgasmic waves just a little less powerful than ejaculatory ones, only they lasted for about 20 to 30 seconds.

I did not ejaculate or produce pre-cum.

After about 15 minutes of relaxing, I turned on my other side, contracted, and boom, another orgasm, only this time, my anus wasn't spasming. This time I had rather impatiently decided I wanted an orgasm and had fored a long and hard contraction, and my body simply took over from my, forced the Aneros inside me, as a continuous orgasmic wave, a little less intense again than an anal one, gripped my body.

I went on for about 20 minutes having these voluntary orgasms whenever I liked. They were a little less intense than the "involuntary" anal orgasms, but I had control over them, which was incredible.

I finished by masturbating to orgasm, not during any anal orgasm, and that orgasm was actually quite weak, I couldn't feel it very much, but I produced a lot of cum.

I have a suspicion that each time I have a session these will get more powerful. I could have had them pretty much one after another with no gaps in between but it was too much, but maybe my endurance will increase also.

EDIT: Man, I'm absolutely exhausted now. Cumming like that tales a lot out of you, I was really hungry and thirty afterward. Phew, this is some far out stuff.

It's a huge shame this entire thing is so limited to this site. A product like Aneros shouldn't be patented to a single company, and such sexual heights should be spread across all the media, not one, official little forum. I think this community should make efforts to get this studied in more depth, scientifically.
  • darwindarwin
    excellent.

now that you've tasted success, don't be surprised by the occasional disappointment as well. it is a bit of a fickle muse, this an-eros. but in general it is an upward trend.

darwin
  • rumelrumel
    Anonicos,

Congratulations on achieving multiple orgasmic status with the dry-O’s. I’m glad that you are apparently past that nonsense obsession with the female orgasm (just a waste of your mental energy). Now you KNOW that the posters on this Forum are telling you the truth about their experiences and that the Aneros experience is not just “Hype”. You have just begun your journey of self exploration and discovery. Understand this : The only limitation to the depth and intensity of your orgasmic response is the limit you place upon yourself. You are the Captain of your ship, navigate your course as you will, steer clear of the reefs and shoals and enjoy the open waters of the O-cean. The experience only gets better. Bon Voyage!

Good Vibes to You !
  • rumel said:

I’m glad that you are apparently past that nonsense obsession with the female orgasm (just a waste of your mental energy).

It really was! But I got over that a while ago, it was a strange period, never experienced anything like it before... anyway.

Being male, orgasm is so inextricably dissociated from the release of sexual desire and the relaxation of your body and mind, but obviously with an anal orgasm, you don't get this. This is why I'm sort of unsure whether or not to call them orgasms, they felt less intense than a penile orgasm, but they also occurred over a much larger area and my entire body would lightly spasm and tingle, so that's obviously markedly stronger than the simple waves of pleasure building up to an orgasm, so I suppose I could call it an O.

Whether or not it was a "dry O" I'm not sure, I imagined a dry O to be a penile orgasm but without ejaculation. During these orgasms my penis felt very good, but it wasn't the center or attention, these felt definitely anal in nature.

So I'm inclined to call these anal orgasms, I'll work on focusing it to my penis and see if there's a difference between than and a dry O.

As for the super O, I was always suspicious of the claims it was a physiologically distinct form of orgasm, and I still stick by this, but in the same sense a clitoral and vaginal orgasm are in fact the same physiological response - both of those originate from the vaginal tissue, both my anal orgasms and what I suspect the super O to be I think stem from the prostate.

I imagine the super O is basically the point you get to when you are sufficiently aroused and whatever hormonal or nervous conditions that are necessary for particularly heightened anal orgasm are present, causing long, intense anal orgasms in rapid succession over a long period of time.

I know that'd be enough for me, but we'll see what happens!
  • which Aneros model(s) did you get in the end Anonicos
    ?
  • Hey yeah, if anyone has any question I'd happily answer.

I got a Helix, which I heard was the best for newcomers. I'm also 18 for the record.

I noticed that if I left a gap or a day or two between sessions, I'd make more progress. I'm going to try again tonight anyway though, and see if I can replicate the same experience.

It was really quite incredible, and if it gets any more intense than that... wow.

Also I like how even though it's the same sort of physical response as a penile orgasm, it's really got nothing to do with the penis, it's all about my ass. That feels great, it feels like my sexuality has taken on another dimension.

A lot of people use the term "involuntary contractions/convulsions" however mine felt like they were not entirely involuntary, but not entirely voluntary either, I could allow them to occur, even lightly flutter my muscles to encourage them, but they weren't overpowering.

I look forward the the overpowering ones tbh ^_^

It was a shame about the ejaculatory orgasm I finished with though, it felt like it was just about getting all that cum out of my testicles rather than an orgasm. Anyone else had this?
  • Hey Anonicos!

Congratulations on your success!

You have passed through the gate and are now on the path and starting a new and amazing part of your Journey . . .

As Darwin said, there will be occasional disappointments, or "blocks" as some call them.

I look forward to these temporary breaks in the MMOs, as in my case anyway, they are necessary for your body to assimilate ALL the new knowledge and feelings and they are always followed by a higher level of Orgasm and a new plateau!

I am told by people more advanced than myself, that there is NO limit to just how high one can go!

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser
  • Yeah I had a duff session yesterday, but they don't bother me, I know there is value in every session due to rewiring, which genuinely seems to be necessary. My session was duff because my family was outside trying to get into the bathroom and the lube I used wasn't right and was stinging my ass a little.

The ability to induce orgasm was there but I was too distracted. Going to try again today.

What I like about this kind of orgasm is that even if currently for me it's perhaps a little less muscularly intense than a penile orgasm, it totally takes over your mental faculties and take control of your body.

Penile orgasms are great, they're entirely focused on the groin and the penis, and the pleasure there is fucking outrageous, but you're still in control, it's not as much of a release as these orgasms, which take you away from planet earth and let you just wallow in pleasure.

Problems can be put aside while you're body fucks itself into a sex coma :D
  • "What I like about this kind of orgasm is that even if currently for me it's perhaps a little less muscularly intense than a penile orgasm, it totally takes over your mental faculties and take control of your body.

Penile orgasms are great, they're entirely focused on the groin and the penis, and the pleasure there is fucking outrageous, but you're still in control, it's not as much of a release as these orgasms, which take you away from planet earth and let you just wallow in pleasure.

Problems can be put aside while you're body fucks itself into a sex coma :D"

Heehee, you aint felt nothin yet. :P i can garantee that.
  • lol, that's a nice though.

I had another dud session the other day actually, I just couldn't reach the height that your body takes over from you and delivers you into orgasm without consciously provoking it.

I'm thinking breaks between sessions are very important.
  • Geist
    I had my best session (which I wrote about some days ago) after abstaining from any sexual activity for a few days.

I do find that sessions one day after another are generally uneventful. I wonder if it's the same for veteran users who have experienced the super o?
  • Damn it, I'm losing it. I couldn't even get the contractions today.
  • Hi Anonicos, Now's the time to recall the posts in this thread by darwin and hlaser99. They are seasoned veterans. You will see if you read my posts in the blog section that, like you, I had great expectations about what my immediate future with the Aneros would look like and that the actual journey has looked very different from those expectations. You weren't in control when you experienced the good things you did and you aren't in control now. It is said of golf that is a good sport for bringing out what is deep within a person; this is like that - times 10. You can't force either. For me this whole thing is a lesson in co-operation; of listening and responding to an internal, physical conversation while expectations and desire are present to interrupt. Important stuff, to be sure. My dad reflex is kicking in here. This quest can be consuming. My hope for you is that all of the pursuits which set your adult life on a good footing will continue to be given their most beneficial place in terms of priority. Sensual pursuits like this, though valuable, can be consuming. You are a very bright person! grateful