Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Demon Aneros Sessions
  • This is a bizarre topic, but I thought some of you would find it interesting. Have any of you during an Aneros session ever had their mind wander to the concept of a demon or spirit working the Aneros, or entering your body through the orifice it opens? I know this isn't a normal thought, but consider the Exorcist, and Emily Rose, etc. It's pretty freaky! You've heard of succubus, and incubus. I remember hearing the story of a lady in California (they made a movie) who was frequently raped and pursued by a demon.

The reason I bring this up is sometimes my mind strays and even bizarre thoughts such as this come up. Kind of like a random thought. Then while in a session your mind might start to consider how such a thing might feel, and that perhaps a demon or spirit might have extra sexual powers or abilities to make you feel more pleasure.

This thought always scares me and I always say 'away' - I am not interested. I'm also hetero and sometimes the thought of a guy comes up too, and that kind of freaks me out as well. But the temptation is there. The idea of opening yourself, your body, your orifices to whatever is out there. I'd say take care, and never will such things inside you. That might be a good way to become possessed - if such a thing is possible.

Anyway, do any of the rest of you ever have your mind wander to such things?
  • GrandTiger
    Do not entertain such thoughts! Demons have no such powers, but they would have you to believe they do and will lead you to bondage and destruction. Dismiss these thoughts instantly they enter your mind, and instead thank God for the wonderful gift He has given you, for you are "fearfully and wonderfully made."
  • Hate to break it to you but the Renaissance already happened, there's no such things as gods or demons, the nice feeling in your ass isn't possession, it's stimulation of the nerves lining the prostate, and there's nothing wrong with fantasasing about men, bisexual thoughts are a frequent and natural part of human life.
  • Morn
    Word up Anonicos!!

Glad you pointed that out!

Enjoy