Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Another boring Progasm Testimonial
  • It seems like I am almost the last guy on this forum to try the Progasm, but I am going to add my 2c. anyway. I put off trying it because I was having great success with my Helix and sometimes I would have trouble removing it after a session. Figured the Progasm might really give me trouble during removal as well.

To make a long post short: this thing is a 10 out of 10. It fits my anatomy perfectly. The P tab is in just the right place, the K tab is fine and the size hasn't given me the problems I expected. As the second bump slid by my PC muscles on insertion, it just about emptied my Cowper's gland of fluid. That was just the start of a wild first session.

The crossover to Super O land was very smooth and it took so little effort to get there that I didn't even need involuntary contractions. The fit to my prostate is so good that it took very tiny movements to generate fantastic orgasms.

My first session lasted 2+45 with 2 "Stuck in on orgasms" lasting about 5 minutes each. The first "Stuck in on orgasm" ended with a series of 5 or 6 orgasms right on top of each other, which was unbelievable. There was also about a 20 minute period where the Progasm took control and every movement I made, started another orgasm. Every body position I tried was an intense experience, I finally wound up in the fetal position to get control of the full body muscle contractions that were happening with each contraction.

This session topped any other, except possibly the "Stuck in on" floating, time warp orgasm, which I have only experienced once and can't find my way back to.

Maybe the Progasm will find that for me also.

In the unlikely event that I am not the last guy to get one of these, order yours today!

NICE JOB ANEROS!

Insearchof
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hey insearchof,

Better late than never ! Sounds like a wild ride. Btw. there is absolutely nothing boring about accounts of "stuck in on" orgasms.

BF Mayfield
  • Old WolfOld Wolf
    Hi insearchof,

Well done on getting the Progasm, and on getting those results.
    I went the same route, Helix first, then the Progasm and found, like you, that it just fit perfectly and rocked my world. It is uniquely responsible for my 'Above and Beyond the Super-O' experience which is now posted in the 'My Best Super-O' sticky.

If you haven't already you might like to follow the steps in the 'Progasm Mod' thread and shine up your Progasm. I have and it makes a world of difference. I didn't bother with the specialized abrasives and just used the two finest 'grits' on a nail buffer.

For the record,my third Aneros purchase was the Eupho. Oh boy! Can that baby move! Start saving, it's well worth the extra.

It's very interesting how each of the 3 models that I now have have such different 'footprints' and produce such varied responses when they all, ultimately, do the same thing - tickle the prostate

Have fun,

Old Wolf
  • Zola
    You mentioned problems getting out your Helix. It sounds like we're in the same boat. How did you deal with the Progasm? Any problems with insertion or extraction?
    Zola
  • B. Mayfield wrote:

Btw. there is absolutely nothing boring about accounts of "stuck in on" orgasms.

Yeah, that boring thing was a "tongue in cheek" remark. Those orgasms fascinate me, but just seem to happen on their own. I may start another thread on these sometime soon. BTW I am still waiting for that Shower-gasm post.

Old Wolf: I will have to get around to the Eupho after that recommendation and will try the trick of polishing up the Progasm, I had read that thread but had forgotten about it since I didn't own one at the time. I have read your thread many times on that floating orgasm and have tried on many occasions to duplicate your method of getting there with limited success. My entry to that delightful orgasm was so unique that I doubt I will ever be able to duplicate it. More on that in a later thread, hopefully the Progasm will help me get back there.

Zola: My problem with removal of the Helix is usually when I am standing and try to remove it. Although, sometimes even if lying down, if I wait too long after an orgasm for removal, my PC muscles just don't want to let it go. If I remove it soon after an orgasm, when the muscles are relaxed, it is no problem. Same turned out to be true with the Progasm. If you wait too long the answer is obvious.... just have another orgasm. Another thing that always works is to sit on the toilet seat, particularly if you have to urinate.

Insertion is a different problem. Sometimes my Pelvic muscles are so tight that I even have trouble with the lube syringe. Deep belly breathing helps here. This morning I could not get the Progasm in, so after about 5 mins. of trying, I simply resorted to the Helix. After the first orgasm, I swapped toys with no problem.

Hope these suggestions help.

Insearchof
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

B. Mayfield wrote:

Btw. there is absolutely nothing boring about accounts of "stuck in on" orgasms.

Yeah, that boring thing was a "tongue in cheek" remark. Those orgasms fascinate me, but just seem to happen on their own. I may start another thread on these sometime soon. BTW I am still waiting for that Shower-gasm post.

Old Wolf: I will have to get around to the Eupho after that recommendation and will try the trick of polishing up the Progasm, I had read that thread but had forgotten about it since I didn't own one at the time. I have read your thread many times on that floating orgasm and have tried on many occasions to duplicate your method of getting there with limited success. My entry to that delightful orgasm was so unique that I doubt I will ever be able to duplicate it. More on that in a later thread, hopefully the Progasm will help me get back there.

Zola: My problem with removal of the Helix is usually when I am standing and try to remove it. Although, sometimes even if lying down, if I wait too long after an orgasm for removal, my PC muscles just don't want to let it go. If I remove it soon after an orgasm, when the muscles are relaxed, it is no problem. Same turned out to be true with the Progasm. If you wait too long the answer is obvious.... just have another orgasm. Another thing that always works is to sit on the toilet seat, particularly if you have to urinate.

Insertion is a different problem. Sometimes my Pelvic muscles are so tight that I even have trouble with the lube syringe. Deep belly breathing helps here. This morning I could not get the Progasm in, so after about 5 mins. of trying, I simply resorted to the Helix. After the first orgasm, I swapped toys with no problem.

Hope these suggestions help.

Insearchof

Insearchof,

Wait no longer! Actually I posted on the Shower-gasm weeks ago.

See http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10204#10204

BF Mayfield
  • B. Mayfield wrote:

Wait no longer! Actually I posted on the Shower-gasm weeks ago.

See http://aneros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10204#10204

Thanks for the link, I recall reading that post but somehow never got to the bottom of it. Think I gave up while reading the slightest touch posts. I generally shower after sessions because they generate so much secretion from my Cowper's glands that I have to. I will try reversing the process at least once.

Insearchof