Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• TeddiiTeddii
    I have just received the Progasm this week and tried it for the first time. The hardest part was the insertion of course. Started relaxing with the Progasm and got a call from work; so I decided to leave the Progasm in. returned home a few hours later, continued with the Progasm and had wonderful sucess for the first very first time. Not a Super O, but O what A Feeling. Tried it again today, again with sucess. The entry was a bit easier too. I tried putting on some of my favorite music, Electro Dance, for relaxation, also to put my rectal muscles in tune with the music. I've tried a few other Aneros products but the Progasm does it all. It fills me up, and now I can't get enough of that feeling or the Progasm. I don't even want or care to ejaculate. The Progasm takes care of my sexual well being without the female relationships. PS: I'm also an active 63 year old who likes racquetball. Teddii
  • canadiancanadian
    Teddii said:

I have just received the Progasm this week and tried it for the first time. The hardest part was the insertion of course. Started relaxing with the Progasm and got a call from work; so I decided to leave the Progasm in. returned home a few hours later, continued with the Progasm and had wonderful sucess for the first very first time. Not a Super O, but O what A Feeling. Tried it again today, again with sucess. The entry was a bit easier too. I tried putting on some of my favorite music, Electro Dance, for relaxation, also to put my rectal muscles in tune with the music. I've tried a few other Aneros products but the Progasm does it all. It fills me up, and now I can't get enough of that feeling or the Progasm. I don't even want or care to ejaculate. The Progasm takes care of my sexual well being without the female relationships. PS: I'm also an active 63 year old who likes racquetball. Teddii

I think its cool you can keep it in, I love to keep my progasm in as I walk around or so. Some have said it falls (jumps out) I only had that happen the very 1st time as i was maybe nervous or new to aneros.

I agree with you, the progasm gives that nice full feeling inside. For me after about 45 min of milking I lose it & get on my knees on my bed & have to masterbate to a full orgasm feeling my progasm inside me as I wish it was a mans penis inside me as I cum completely. Maybe if I hold off a bit longer I can get more from the progasm but I cant stop as I get totally lost wanting to cum thinking its a nice man penis inside me & rubbing on my prostate LOL. I think our minds can also play a big part in our sexual feelings.