Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

fleshlight for non-virgin?
  • darwindarwin
    i'm gearing up to get a first fleshlight, and i have to decide on which model.

the review i read at mr fleshy was unequivacal: the speedbump ruled by far for him.

http://blog.mrfleshy.com/category/product-comparisons/

also, everybody seems to recommend clear, but, that option doesn't seem to be offered any more (at least not on the fleshlight site).

so, anybody have experience w/ the speedbump in comparison to others? i'm not too afraid of cumming too fast as i think i'll be able to ride the bronco.

and, anybody have a place to get the clear ones?

thanks,
    darwin
  • I have the wonderwave and the original and I like the Wonderwave much better.
    I think the speed bump would be good also and wouldn't mind trying it.

You can still order the clear inserts from fleshlight I think.
  • Onthepath
    Hi Darwin,

I have all of the inserts except for the Ultra Tight and the Original Lady. I should be receiving the Original Lady tomorrow! :D

I don't have any clear inserts. I seem to recall that they can be a little more sticky than the colored inserts and they will start to cloud if you powder them to reduce the stickiness. That's why I stayed with the colored inserts. Also, I wanted the visual aspect of seeing my penis disappear into the Fleshlight. If I wanted to see myself, I'd use my hand! You may be able to get a clear insert, but you may not be able to get a clear case, which defeats the purpose of getting a clear insert.

The Speed Bump consistently gets me off every time in the shortest amount of time. It was my favorite for quite a long while but is now my second favorite. However, I could say it's tied for first! It's very intense and is also quieter as compared to the Wonder Wave and Super Ribbed inserts. I usually use them with the end cap off so those ribbed ones can get noisy. The Super Ribbed is next in line for me as far as intensity is concerned.

My current favorite is the STU. It is less intense than the Speed Bump and Super Ribbed but it feels closest to the real thing to me.

I'm not sure where you are going to purchase your Fleshlight, but they have a redesigned black case which is supposed to help with airflow issues and also fix issues with the front cap sometimes squashing the front of the inserts. The redesigned end cap allows some air to escape in the downstroke even when the cap is fully tightened. The previous case created an airtight seal, so some current users who like maximum suction don't like the new case and have already posted modifcations on the Fleshlight site. Having the cap on should reduce the noise issue. Putting the Fleshlight between the top and bottom mattress also helps as well. With this new cap, I don't know if they are selling the clear case anymore as I mentioned earlier.

If you haven't already, check out FleshJoe's site at http://fleshjoe.com/ for some great reviews and info.

Keep in mind that it may take you a little while to get used to the Fleshlight. Some guys start flying rather quickly, others, like me, take a while longer. In starting out, I usually had to switch to my hand and then switch back so that I could finish off with the Fleshlight. Over time I was able to start and finish with it.

Good luck and Enjoy! I'm sure it won't be long until you start buying other inserts.

Onthepath
  • My favorite way to use the Fleshlight is to use the insert without the case.

I also like to put my Hitachi magic wand into the other end and let the vibrations get me off.

To everyone that has a fleshlight, what is your favorite way to use it?