Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Help the Newbie.
  • Jaybird
    I have tried my new Helix a half dozen times for an hour or more per instructions and nothing. Not unpleasant, just nothing pleasant, much less anything approaching orgasmic delight. I read some who say they have spent 8 hours with the thing; I can't imagine having that much time to lie around with something stuck up my ass waiting for goodness knows what....
    Should I try another model? Progasma perhaps? I'm about ready to send this toy back if something doesn't happen soon. Any suggestions appreciated...... [email]jaybird1935@sbcglobal.net[/email]
  • johntrevy
    Dont be so hasty. What exactly is it you are doing??Sounds to me you are expecting to much, which increases tension. Just relax and take things gently, calmly, and as they come.

Just remember, when this thing hits, you will know. It isnt just the penis that cums, its your whole body. Your body is like just one big glans that needs stroking in the correct way(with your mind and the aneros).

Trust me its worth it.
  • rumelrumel
    Hi Jaybird,

Welcome to the Forum!

If you haven't already done so, I would suggest that you first read the Sticky posts written by B.Mayfield, titled "B's Keys to the Backdoor" & "B's Best of the BEE-Line", also the Sticky "GLOSSARY", by 'darwin'. There is a wealth of information contained therein that will greatly facilitate your understanding and learning of the "re-wiring" process.

As to trying a different Aneros model, I doubt that it would make a great deal of difference at this point in your learning curve. You are expressing a very common frustration of newbies, namely not obtaining some expected (anticipated) results. I also experienced those same frustrations upon my initial use of my Helix and MGX models. Only after doing a bit of reading on this site did I "get it", that I had to just LET GO of expectations, relax and enjoy what sensations I DID receive, focus on those sensations and mentally/physically nuture them forward, and try tips and techniques presented on this forum to enhance the process.

I would suggest that you try to suspend expectations of results, relax and enjoy the ride for the pleasing sensations you DO receive. Try to be patient with yourself, open to these new feelings and nurturing in your attitude, the feelings and sensations can NOT be forced or otherwise coersed, you might try thinking about it as if you are teasing/seducing yourself into new realms of sensations, have fun with it. Enjoy!

Welcome to YOUR journey!

Good Vibes to You!