Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First the Helix Now the MGX
  • Pegasus
    Ok, this may show a little about my hurriedness about wanting to get to that place all Aneros users are seeking.

I purchased my first Aneros, the Helix model, not quite two weeks ago. While it has been pleasurable at times, it has also scored as many blanks. I felt as if it just wasn't reaching the right spot. I'd get some very nice sensations, and even reached the point, a couple of times, where I had a raging erection and some nice contractions, but not quite to the point of going over the top.

So, being that there are different models to choose from, I decided to give the MGX a try. I ordered one on Sunday and it arrived yesterday, Wednesday. First, that is excellent service, as was the quick delivery of the Helix. Thanks HIH and the USPS Priority Service!!

I got home late last night from my shift at work. Looked in the mailbox and there it was. I wanted so badly to try it out but, I was tired and felt absolutely no desire for a sexual experience, no state of arousal. But what the heck, I was interested if the MGX, it's different shape, and how it would feel. So, I unpacked it, washed it, got prepared, lubed it up and inserted it.

I immediately noticed, as it slid into place, that this time it was reaching an area that the Helix had been missing. That, and the design of the P-tab, were a totally different feel.

I lay down on my side, in the suggested position, and was very still, not volunteering any movements. Within five minutes I started to feel some "tickling" and I thought, "hmm, that's nice, I wonder where it's going to go from here".

The tickling started to grow a little more intense and pleasurable. Soon, I felt my penis start to respond. A little at first, and then, like a slow drum beat, it started to engorge with blood and the pleasures of the MGX were in full blossom.

I was experiencing the most intense feeling I've had, so far. I don't know if my sphincter was contracting or if it was my prostate. My penis was as hard as I've ever had and before I knew it, I was convulsing in pleasure, laying there, going, "Oh, oh, oh, ah, oh, ah!!". I couldn't stop it if I had wanted. I'm pretty sure I was experiencing an orgasm. It sure felt like one but without ejaculation! This "orgasm" went on for, maybe, three minutes. I could feel the "squeeze, squeeze, squeeze" of the prostate during it's peak, just like you feel when you're ejaculating, absolutely incredible, but with no ejaculate.

I was stunned! I felt wonderful, it felt wonderful. And, although I continued my session for another hour, and at times, during that hour, I started to feel the beginning sensations of another tease, I never reached the level of the first.

All I can say is that, "Wow", that was something! What did I experience? A mini, something between a mini and a super? What ever it was, I'm elated! Maybe the Helix will come into it's own, but for now, the MGX seems to be the one the fits. I've read numerous other forum posts about swithing the opposite way, from MGX to Helix, but for those that started out with the Helix, like myself, and haven't gotten to that state of bliss, it may be wise to try a different model. Size may not be a factor in some cases. It's the shape that did the trick with me, anyway.

Hope this is helpful and insightful. I'm looking forward to my next session with the same psyche that I used last night, "expect nothing but enjoy the time and relaxation".
  • rumelrumel
    Pegasus,

From your description of the events, "I was stunned! I felt wonderful,..." "Wow" , I would surmise that you experienced either a mild super-O or at least a stong mini-O, either way its pretty amazing isn't it?

When have you ever had a traditional penile orgasm last three minutes?

You have some definitely good times to look forward to, and a corresponding excellent attitude, "...expect nothing but enjoy the time and relaxation", to achieve multiple super-O's.

Congratulations on the milestone,
    Good Vibes to You!
  • Pegasus
    Thanks for the encouragement, Rumel! And a followup question: I seem to be experiencing "aftershocks". I woke up in the morning and just sitting there, drinking my coffee, minding my own business, I was feeling these nice pulsations down there which were almost leading me into an erection, but not quite. Are these "aftershocks" normal?? Has anyone else experienced the same?

And, how many days does one usually wait until the next session? I can hardly wait 'till my next one, and no wonder, who wouldn't?

Pegasus
  • rumelrumel
    Pegasus,

The "aftershocks" of which you speak have been reported by numerous other users, so I would say they are not unusual. I experienced a continuing "buzz" feeling for several hours after a super-O, though I wouldn't classify it as an aftershock.

As to frequency of use, well, that seems to vary widely, some posters have reported daily useage, others weekly or monthly or even more infrequent useage. This is probably a good topic for a POLL.

As has been mentioned in numerous other postings, use of the Aneros is addictive, you are using a device that reinforces its pleasure giving properties each time you use it!

You will need to determine for yourself just how much time and frequency of use your lifestyle can/will tolerate. If used according to the manufacturers directions it is unlikely that you will harm yourself physically, but psychically? I don't know what the limits are.

Good Vibes to You!
  • grateful
    Congratulations Pegasus! I get aftershocks as well. For me they last around a day and a half. They can be distracting from the other life-things I am focusing on. I read in a post somewhere here that a large meal can quiet them (if you want to) and that does seem to work for me. Rumel stated it very well regarding frequency of use. I am very gradually becoming able to match my frequency with my higher priorities - still a way to go. Mayfield helped me by pointing out that it is common for folks to go overboard for awhile and then stabilize. Careful if you struggle with addictive tendencies already. grateful
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Pegasus,

I think it is just great that you have had such success with the MGX. Out of the two of them (MGX & Helix) the MGX is my favorite. Have fun with them both. Save your money and when you are ready.....get the Eupho. I have never heard a complaint about that one.

As far as what you experienced, I think that Rumel hit it right. Either a mild Super O or a strong Mini O. From what I have learned, it is hard for everybody (even you) to define the feelings that you get. The aftershocks? I love 'em! They have never bothered me and I welcome them anytime. At least for now, I suppose that could change. They are especially abundant after a great session.

The experimenting is fun. Go for it!

Buster
  • Pegasus
    Thanks Grateful and Buster! Appreciate your replies.

The, "aftershocks", were probably more like small twinges but definitely noticeable even this evening. They are not a bother, I'm at work right now, and they haven't hampered my work, whatsoever.

Glad to be able to say I've experienced the, almost, indescribable. Even if it never happened again, it is something I would remember for a long time to come. Right up there with the first time for masturbating, the first intercourse, your first car, etc. Not knowing what's around the bend is a part of the excitement.

See you on the Forum!!

Pegasus
  • grateful
    You're welcome, Pegasus. It really is that novel, isn't it?! You said you were stunned and that was exactly my reaction - still is. I hope you will keep us posted. grateful