Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

positions
  • dbltmedbltme
    Anybody have any luck laying on their stomach? I'm pretty new to this, using an SGX, but laying on my side or back hasn't seem to do much for me. It feels okay, but nothing special. After a couple weeks of frustration, I tried lying on my stomach, and now I seem to get some pleasurable sensation. Nothing like an orgasm, but it at least feels good.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi dbltme,

Stick with it, laying on my stomach is my favorite position. It is where I experienced my first Super O. For some reason, it enables the Aneros to get the most direct hit on my prostate. If you sense that something is working for you, explore it further.

Good luck to you.

Buster
  • dadodado
    I find the same as buster. Especially with the Eupho, where I have more control (because its smaller) its definitely he most pleasurable position for me.

I honestly think its a case of different strokes for different folks :)
  • PegasusPegasus
    I've also had some pleasurable sensations lying on my stomach. I did achieve a build up to, but not quite there, mini while lying that way. What I have found out in my short time of experience with Aneros, is that my best times are shortly after insertion. I fight the urge to contract any muscles at all. I let the Aneros and involuntaries do all the work. In fact, once I start to contract volutarily, I loose those sublte sensations that have led to my most enjoyable orgasms.

I have found that, for the most part, it's usually within the first ten minutes, after insertion, that spell whether I'm going to experience anything significant during that session. The more I let the Aneros do the work, totally relaxed, and concentrating on the most sublte sensatioins, the better I'm able to expand on them. But, I find that I cannot "will" one of these events, yet. Maybe that will come with more experience, maybe not. But, at the very least, it's an enjoyable time spent with Aneros, orgasm or not.

Pegasus