Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Newbie: Which to Get?
  • Hiya.

I'm thinking about getting an Aneros, but am not sure what to get. First, let me say that I'm not a stranger to anal stimulation--I have multiple dildos, including a hefty 7" model (6" girth) that I absolutely adore when I'm in the right mood.

With that in mind, which model should I get? From what I've read, the Helix is one of the best... but the Progasm, with its larger form, seems extremely inviting!

Any thoughts? Thanks.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    eddypiehands,

Given that you are fairly experienced with anal play at this point, I don't see why there is any reason that you shouldn't start with the Progasm. If you've played with toys that are almost two inches in diameter, the Progasm (at 1.25" 1.30"), should be a snap for you.

I think you'll find the Progasm remarkably responsive for its size. I strongly advised to prelubricate (injecting a small amount of lubricant into your rectum, prior to introducing the lubricated massager.
    This process optimizes the performance of Progasm tremendously.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • Cool. I was leaning toward the Progasm, but just wanted to make sure it was a good first-choice model in my case. Thanks for the advice!