Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• I recently purchased a Helix. I am having trouble either getting an erection or maintaining one after inserting the Helix.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi SecretObsession!

Welcome aboard!

Many of us, myself included, are the same way...don't worry about it! An erection isn't needed for Super O's or any of this... Many go in and out of erections during a session and I never have an erection during dry orgasms of any kind!

Relax/Breathe and observe, even the tiny little feelings in your mind's eye!

Most of all "Enjoy your Journey!"

Later, Hlaser
  • BusterBuster
    Hi SecretObsession,

Congratulations on your new purchase. Hlaser's experiences are very similar to mine. Getting an erection is almost a distraction to what you are trying to accomplish. I will get them occasionally but usually for not that long. Put it out of your head and relax.

Buster
  • grateful
    Hi SecretObsession! My experience is the same as Buster's and hlaser99's. I just wanted to add that, for me, when I do get erections on occasions where I am not using an Aneros, they are considerably harder and fuller since I began the journey. A fortunate bonus! grateful