Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HOLY SHIZZZZLE!!!!
  • diggerdigger
    Well I recieved my progasm the other day, and I must say again, HOLY SHIZZZZLE!!. I've had a helix for about 5 mo. and had some really good orgasms, but this :shock: . After getting this thing in as I lay on my back, I waited about 5 min. Then as I did with the helix, I raise my butt off the pillow, so my butt's in the air and immediatly the contractions started, got really hard and had a SUPER-O almost within 7 min. This lasted for about a half hour and I was wiped out. I changed positions a couple of times, and no matter if I walked around the room, rolled over in bed, what ever, the thing would not stop moving on it's own. This is the most insane feeling in the world and thank god I found it all thanks to aneros and this forum. So I would like to thank all of you, especially the veterens for your guidance and reassurance. :D

Happier than stink on poo,
    Digger
  • johntrevyjohntrevy
    Congrats, its a differnt experience isnt it?The Progasm i mean.

Um, when your super-o began, did the Progasm nearly shoot out??unfortunately for me it did:(

Are there any tips to keep that from happening, as no-one has replied to my topic.

Thanks.

John.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Guys!

The Progasm IS one hell of a ride, as ALL of them are in their own special ways!

Johntrevy, sorry you must have been overlooked somehow???

Anyway, here is how I have always handled the "falling out"...

I usually can keep an Aneros in by holding a slight contraction, but I too have had the Progasm fall out, especially on the way to the bathroom! (I contribute this to the extra weight???)

In bed I usually start on my side and can reach back and push it in if I need to, but my usual position is on my back with feet flat on the bed. In this position, you can keep any model in or even adjust the pressure, by just keeping the tab between you and the bed. Simple, eh?

You can also adjust the pressure of the P-tab against you, by sliding your feet forward (for more pressure) and back towards you (for less pressure) . . .

Hope this helps; it works for me, anyway???

Enjoy Your Journey!

Later, Hlaser
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Digger,

Although it would be preferable that the whole Super O not require any intervention, sometimes it does. I myself have experienced the ejection of various Aneros models (including the Progasm) during some of my more intense orgasms. From the standpoint of preventing it entirely, the problem is that of those methods that have any chance of being effective, most would end up disrupting the mobility of the unit.

I recall a user proposing a workaround some years ago that involved wearing tight fitting underwear! While this might work, it would seem pretty restrictive to me. Frankly, I enjoy the unfettered sensation that comes with being naked while using the Aneros. As an aside, I'm aware that the manufacturer is in the process of developing a harness. The concept holds potential for those who are into taking the Aneros out in public and perhaps to the B&D crowd as well. With such pursuits the idea is less about the responsiveness and movement of the Aneros as it is about the excitement of using it in a different way or setting.

If you're into a more conventional adventures with it, the fact is that there simply may be times when you must lend a hand.

Hlaser 99 has made several good suggestions along this line. One other way that I've found recently that used minimal intervention involved using the Libertor Wedge. One of my standard positions is lying on my back with my knees bent and feet flat on the bed. I discovered that by positioning the Wedge on the bed underneath my knees and leaving an inch or so between my butt and the tall side of it, it allowed for a limited amount of outward movement of the Aneros. This was such that when I felt the Aneros being expelled, I simply arched my pelvis upward and moved downward slightly so its escape was foiled! In essence it lets you give it a little push back in without using your hands. Alternatively, you can also grab the Wedge itself and draw it up against your butt. I'm sure that there are other things that could be used also. The key here is to find something small and lightweight that offers some solid resistance. I happen to like the Liberator as it seems an elegant way to accomplish this and it enables you to drape you legs down the inclined surface as well.

BF Mayfield