Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix and I: our quest for anal pleasure
  • Man's Man
    Okay, I'll be blunt, which seems okay in the presence of a bunch of men open to anal pleasure. I bought my Helix to try to figure out what is all the fuss about male-male anal sex. That's one sex act I'd like to enjoy but never have been able to. From the blogs here I can see that Helix may be taking me down a different and possibly parallel path. I think this will take me where I intended to go, but also a lot further. I am reminded of how penile masturbation took on incredible depth and dimension once I read up on male anatomy, realized how much more than the penis was involved, and was finally able to take all my equipment out for a real test drive with the throttle open wide, no longer inhibited or worried about damaging my equipment.

Of course I understand the technique for Aneros is totally dissimilar, and I am hoping for an experience surpassing any race-car masturbation.

I've had my Helix for about three weeks. Thought it would be good to post here. So as to make a commitment to continuing to work out with Aneros. Also because some friends want to know about my experience with Aneros, and I figured I could send them here. Maybe I'll have something to add beyond what others have had to say which might be of help to somebody later on. Don't know.

Have enjoyed getting to know better the inner sensations of what lies beyond the scrotum. (Already had realized that penile oragasm truly eminates from this undiscovered country but prostate / G-spot masage I knew nothing about.)

First few sessions brought some pleasant contractions which I did not consciously manifest. No problem relaxing at great length. Not where I want to be yet. No sunami orgasm. Have learned I can't just lie there and watch TV, so make sure I'm in a state of relaxed arousal, and that helps. I have been unsure about placement of the G-spot thing, but reading the FAQ and posts here have been most useful. What I'm still not clear on is this: I'm kind of chunky right now, about 50 pounds over ideal weight. I wonder if the G-spot is above or below the fat layer. Some of the contractile muscles involved in orgasm certainly are. I had tried to position tthe g-spot thing so as it dig into the fat and press into the muscle below, but next time I think I'll go easy on the whole thing and just enjoy whatever comes as a couple posters have suggested.

I'm also going to go read up on various folk's take as to what does and does not work. I'm glad Aneros is near-automatic for some folks but for me it reminds me of learning to roller skate -- on weak ankles. I was a skateboard hound as a kid, but roller skates are totally different and are still there attached to your feet even when you loose your balance.

Sounds like loosing one's balance is exactly the thing to do using Aneros.

Wish me luck, I'll report back as progress happens.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Man's Man,

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you are going to have great fun in your exploration. I did want to comment on your weight issue. I was about 15-20 heavier than I am now when I first started and in my opinion, it really had no impact on the technical part of my Aneros sessions. What I think it did had to do with was more mental. With less weight, I just seem to feel better about myself and that translated into my mind being able to work more effectively. I dont know if that makes any sense, but I hope it does.

Good luck.

Buster
  • Man's Man
    Buster -- many thanks for the information on weight and general encouragement. I think I do understand the "mental" thing -- it reminds me a lot of meditation. In my latest attempt, I did at times feel something start to happen almost like doing levitation.

Will be interesting to see how thingsn develope.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Man's Man!

Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you are on the correct path, as far as mental attitude. Just read the posts and relax/breathe/observe mentally the feelings that occur...even the slightest ones!

Trust me, if weight was a problem, I couldn't have come as far as I have with the Aneros! Just learn to enjoy your sessions! (sounds like you already are?)

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser
  • johntrevy
    When i had my first Super-O, i couldnt believe it. I was told it came from within me. And that is what happened. It dont matter as regards to wieght, as im not exactly mr muscle. just keep plugging awa and itl happen eventualy.