Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

silicone lube
  • catchemup
    Hi all,

I'm using silicone lube on the aneros. So far I like it but would like to inject it rather than coat the aneros. The lube applicator I have has a rubber plunger which the silicone will destroy. Does anyone know where I might find an applicator with a plunger that will work with silicone?

Thanks in advance.
    Catchemup
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    catchmeup,

The simplest solution to this is to use the same thing that I've suggested for water based prelubrication, that is, a children's medicine dropper. These are readily available at your neighborhood drugstore. Ask the pharmacist, you may even get one for free. The bulb end of the dropper is removable for filling and cleaning afterwards. This bulb is normally made of a vinyl or plastic material that should be suitable for use with the silicone lube. Because of the thin consistency of this type of lube, you'll have no problem filling the dropper either.

One other suggestion; as there is no plunger per se with this kind of applicator, use it in such a way as gravity is working for you, i.e. on "all fours". Angle the dropper upwards slightly so it is shooting downwards. Lying on your side works as well, so long as you angle the dropper upwards. Doing so, will insure that all of lube is discharged from the dropper.

BF Mayfield
  • catchemup
    Thanks B. Mayfield for your valuable advice.