Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Multiple models during a session
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is well. I have felt a bit detached from the forum lately so I wanted to drop in with a quick update/question. I have been getting at least 1 session per week which has been disappointing to me, but what can you do sometimes? In virtually every session now, I go with multiple models. The Progasm is always one of them. I find the Progasm to be a great model, but I seem to still get distracted by it's size. I guess it still goes to show you that everybody is different. My Super O's are great with the Progasm, but don't seem to have the same kind of staying power as the other models.

Last night, I had a session that was great. Using both the Progasm and the Eupho. The biggest and the smallest. What I have been experiencing with the use of the Progasm is that it seems to intensify the effect of the other model that I use.

I know this feels like a blog entry to me instead of a general forum post, but I was wondering how others may or may not use multiple models during a session?

Again, I hope all is well with everyone and you had a great weekend.

Buster
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hi Buster!

On using multiple models during a session, I say.... variety is the spice of the Super O too! I do this myself quite often. As a matter of fact, I started some time ago using the Maximus and the Eupho together. As you may know I was lukewarm on the Maximus particularly when it first was introduced and found (much as you have in your use of the Progasm) that combining it with the Eupho added an extra dimension to both devices. What it does is to set up a delightful experience in contrasts. Going large to small....thin to full. After struggling with the Maximus (I've made no bones about the fact that I've felt that it's sluggish) , I'd insert the Eupho, and that thing would go crazy! Likewise, when I would transition back I was given a deeper awarness of the fuller sensation that I wasn't getting from the Eupho.

What you've touched on is a great way of getting the most out each model.

By the way this seems like a great topic for the general discussion section to me.

Thanks,

BF Mayfield
  • Ken50
    I love alternating between the Helix and the Progasm in the same session. One seems to enhance the experience of the other.

Regards,
    Ken