Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What direction do I go? Eupho or progasm?
  • hulahula
    I've had an MGX for a couple of years now. I was lucky, I was able to go to Os fairly quickly.

I've decided that I want to get a little variety in my life.

The question is now, where do I go from here? To a thicker larger Aneros like the Progasm or to the more subtle skinnier Eupho? Any advice from old vets who have had similar experiences would be appreciated.
  • nood1963
    Hello hula,

I believe it is up to you. Since you are having success with the MGX, anyother aneros product would be good. I have the Progasm and the Euphos. Like them both a lot. Lately I have used my smaller counterparts first, then I finish with the Progasm, which creates a fantastic final superorgasm. The Progasm is big, but once inserted, it is rather unnoticeable, besides the good feeling it gives a guy. I really don't think you will have any problem with what ever stimulator you purchase. Have fun. Good luck. Nood
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hi Hula,

Decisions, decisions! Yep, this is a tough one. If you can swing it, I would be inclinded to tell you to get both the Eupho and the Progasm. These two devices are really at opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of their size and mobility. By getting both (and including your MGX) you would create a collection that really runs the gamut of the Aneros product line. But as I know that there is a cost consideration here, let's examine each of them for a moment.

The Progasm offers the fullest and most focused feeling yet of all of the Aneros models. It has new features like the ball end P and K-tabs and is longer and larger in girth than any other Aneros model. But with all of it's size it is still remarkably responsive. The unit requires very little in the way of contractions to get it going. It does require rather extensive lubrication (prelubricating is a must) to reach it's full potential. One consideration here is whether you are drawn to larger items like this or you have concerns about accommodating them. Generally, my sense is that most experienced users can comfortably accommodate the Progasm given some time. The manufacturer has always used stature as a benchmark as well, so if you are under 5' 6" in height you may find it more of a challenge.

The Eupho is hands down the most responsive, and agile model that HIH has produced. This thing really moves! In terms of it's size however, while it's roughly the same length as the other models (with the exception of the Progasm), it is thinner. In the past I have referred to it as an advanced user's model. While I've debated recanting that statement on occasion, what I was really getting at is that the Eupho requires good muscle tone for optimum results. Actually, if one had great floor tone to start with it's possible that they could make good use of the Eupho as a first time user. But for most people I think that this is something that they graduate to. Given your experience with the MGX, I think it's likely that you'd have a ball with it!

Frankly, whatever way you go, I don't think you can go wrong.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • hulahula
    Thanks for the replies, guys. It isn't so much that I am afraid I can't accommodate the Progasm, it is more out of a concern that for me, the reall action starts with an MGX, when I get it to move quickly. Does the Progasm allow for that?

Also, I have read on these forums that the Progasm doesn't cleam up as well as other Aneroses. True or false?

Also, has anyone ever gone from one of the longer Aneros, and then had better success with an SGX? I'm 5'8", btw.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hula,

Given what you've said, if you're looking for faster action, the Eupho is for you! Regarding the clean-up with the Progasm, some of the first run product was that way. It has since been,...if you'll forgive the expression...rectified!

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Hula!

Glad to meet you!

I get more O's from my Eupho than any other in my stable! I think it is because of its mobility and nice long P-tab... It always hits the sweet spots, on me any way!

Can't go wrong!

Enjoy your Journey!

Later, Hlaser
  • Pan
    Hi Hula,

I have both models, and love both models, but I definitely think the Eupho will provide the kind of experience you're looking for.

Like Mayfield and Hlaser said, it's incredibly responsive, almost like it has a mind of it's own! LOL. But more than that, out of the 5 models I have, it's consistently been the one I use most often - partially because I always seem to get the most Super-O's with the Eupho (it's that crazy mobility!). But I also find that because of it's extra thin size, it's by far the easiest model to insert and use.

With every other model, I find that I usually need a good 5-10 minutes after insertion to relax and let my body get used to the presence of the device before I can really start to use it.

But the Eupho is so easy and comfortable to insert that I can feel it working right away. So for me, it's not only the most effective model at producing Super-O's, but a great time saver as well.

Mayfield mentioned re-considering the recommendation that the Eupho is for advanced users. I also think it has great potential for first timers, especially for anal novices. Although I started with the old MGX Classic model, looking back, I think I would have preferred the comfort and simplicity of the Eupho for a first time experience.

Oh by the way, I'm also 5'8", and I haven't tried the SGX, so
    I can't comment on it. But I can definitely recommend the Eupho for men of our size.

Hope this helps.

Pan
  • hulahula
    Once again, thanks to all for your input. I have to say that with the MGX, I only need about 4 minutes to get going! But I am still leaning toward getting the Eupno, and I thank you all for your enthusiastic responses. I will let you know how it works.