Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

new trick: cup your balls
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

i may have discovered a really good new trick.

at least, it has worked for me a couple of times now.

i first used this w/ the cradle, and then with the Aneros (I almost always use both in my sessions now).

i was stuck in the foothills.

something possessed me to cup my balls from underneath and pull them sensuously up towards my belly. this has the effect of stretching the perineum.

it really accelerated me into the orgasm heights.

perhaps this is a parallel for dry-Os what pulling your balls the other way is for hands-free ejaculations. In the one case you stretch and tighten the skin in your perineum, accelerating dry O; in the other, in your penis head, accelerating ejaculation.

try it and let me know...

darwin

p.s. i tried Mayfield's "slingshot" for the first time. i had a little difficulty sustaining the position, but, it definitely had a strong effect. i just found that when it started really really feeling good, i felt some suppression by the difficulty of holding that position. if i sought support for my legs, the excellence subsided. (by the way i'm in good physical shape.)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Darwin,

Regarding the Slingshot, I found that this was most easily executed when I was between Super O salvos. Basically the arousal and adrenal output generated by the orgasms was such that it mitigated the amount of force necessary to pull this off.

If I was to try this from a cold start. it would be quite difficult indeed.

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Darwin,

There was a technique where you stretched your balls towards your anus, that I got from Buster! I guess I wasn't limber enough for that one???

So, I then tried stretching them forward instead and had some really nice success with this! It has been in my bag of tricks ever since...

This sounds quite similar to your discovery???

Later, Hlaser
  • Chillz
    B.Mayfields slingshot technique ROCKS!! It has become VERY addicting....like on a daily basis!!! My abs get a good workout & not to speak of the repetitive super"O"'s which I have no control over till my prostate decides it has given me enough pleasure for the time being after 30-45 minutes of waveriding orgasms!! Whew!!! Spreading my ass cheeks really allows my Helix to move all over my prostate more freely & she aggressively massages my tender spot so much more. With the feeling of the tool being pushed out from my ass & pushing down to hold it in feels soooo incredible. It was worth the patience to master this technique. Try it........I guarantee........once you get it down......you'll also become a frequent flyer!! Thank you Mr. Mayfield!

chillz
  • Billy11
    Funny to see this thread after an anero session I had last night (first one in a couple weeks). So there I was lying relaxing and everything with the aneros in and then I decided to cup my balls and pull them up (I've done this before but only to adjust the perimium tab and then I would let go). Doing this instantly made the aneros hit the perinium really well and quickly sent me into a mini-O. Then when it would subside I would abrubtly just drop my balls and the shock from this would send me into involuntary contractions and as they got more intense I would cup my balls and repeat this process over and over. Problem though with it is that after not too long of doing this my perinuim got really sore and I had to quit the session.
    I think I'll have to try this same thing with the aneroless sessions.