Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Having trouble posting . . .
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Is anyone else unable to post???

Been trying to post for days, since new forum started, and keep getting a message: "Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form."

No answer from support yet...

Hlaser

"HOPE THIS ONE GOES THROUGH!!!"
  • rumelrumel
    hlaser99,
    I too was having trouble getting posts to 'stick', it seems that now you must be registered and log in before you can post, I guess no more 'guest' posts are allowed (this may actually be a good thing to reduce 'garbage' posts). Your browser settings may also need to be set to allow 'cookies'. I don't yet see a way to append to the Blogs at this time either. Perhaps this subject thread could become a 'laundry' list of issues for the Aneros/support techies to address in the process of cleaning out the bugs and improving the overall functionality of this site. I hope/wish support will provide some avenue for users to let them know easily about the bugs/issues we may find without having to create new threads in the General Discussion Forum.
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Laser,

No problems on my end that I know of. I know that they have been working out some kinks, but all in all, it seems good to me.

I hope you are having fun.

Buster
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Rumel and Buster!

Rumel, great idea to have a link, sticky or something to post technical or other problems to Support! Being "registered to post" has been my suggestion ever since the rash of posts from the Anti-Aneros jerks!

Buster, you know I always have fun, Dude!

Thanx for replying Guys!

Later, Hlaser

Oh, by the way...still takes a couple of tries to post???
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    UPDATE:

All my logins and posts are now successful!

Thanks Support!

Later, Hlaser